How do you store or display your purses/bags/handbags?

My lovely lockers! My taste for vintage isn't just confined to bags, you see
lockers600.jpg

Billy bookcase with glass doors from Ikea:smile:
Needed to get OH to position some of the sheves a bit differently but it all seems to work really well :smile:

That sounds great cornflower! I have a few Billys as bookcases at home already. I've just spent the last hour online comparing different doors and sizes of the Billy bookcase. I think it's very likely I'll have a bag bookcase real soon! :smile: Now my bags are just hiding in their dustbags in a closet.

Wow plemont... That's amazing!!! Such a great idea! :love:

Plemont, that is gorgeous and such a great idea!

Oh wow! This is fab. You've given me some great inspiration.

Thank you all - I'm just looking at the picture and thinking I should have tidied it up a bit!

The lockers and I have a long history.......

they were in the staffroom when I started teaching (I kept biscuits in the top left locker:biggrin:). Covered in orange varnish in those days

they came home with me when the staffroom was refurbished (their replacements were metal, industrial and quite horrid) and became my sideboard when we were newly married and skint

they were relegated to the shed when we could eventually afford to replace them with IKEA furniture

they were reinstated when we moved into a 1950s house, very in keeping once we'd removed the orange varnish - which took quite some doing

they didn't match our current Edwardian house so were a bit lost for a while

and now they have their finest hour as my Mulberry storage!

Plemont said:
Thank you all - I'm just looking at the picture and thinking I should have tidied it up a bit!

they were in the staffroom when I started teaching (I kept biscuits in the top left locker:biggrin:). Covered in orange varnish in those days

they came home with me when the staffroom was refurbished (their replacements were metal, industrial and quite horrid) and became my sideboard when we were newly married and skint

they were relegated to the shed when we could eventually afford to replace them with IKEA furniture

they were reinstated when we moved into a 1950s house, very in keeping once we'd removed the orange varnish - which took quite some doing

Lovely story and very original storage

Plemont said:

That's a really lovely story. So nice that it's got a history.

I love lockers like these what an excellent idea. I just have 3 matching pine wardrobes in my bedroom which one is filled with mostly Mulberry from top to bottom. Oh wow a teacher what dd u teach? English? :smartass:
You def have the brains as well as the looks which is why i love your all your ideas.;)