How do you organize the inside of your Venetas?

maryg1

K in a circle
O.G.
Aug 29, 2006
hello,
I plan to start wearing my rescue Veneta soon, it will be a sort of celebration for the end of lockdown here in Italy, but I’m wondering how to organize the things inside, because I know it will be a black hole for me!
I can’t seem to find a purse organiser that is that slim, nor I justify spending €€€ in small pouches from BV or LV.
How do you organize yours?

hello,
I plan to start wearing my rescue Veneta soon, it will be a sort of celebration for the end of lockdown here in Italy, but I’m wondering how to organize the things inside, because I know it will be a black hole for me!
I can’t seem to find a purse organiser that is that slim, nor I justify spending €€€ in small pouches from BV or LV.
It’s really not a deep enough bag to be a black hole IMO. I find things pretty easy to see.

Reactions: jbags07
hello,
I 'bumped' the thread so you could see it easier, but there's been discussion about different inserts before - that kind of BV do you have? And here is a link to the thread, as well: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...anizers-inserts-and-liners-discussion.198259/

Reactions: jbags07
I use inserts in my more structured bags (i like Samorga and DivideandConquer on Etsy...both will do custom sizes too)....but in my Venetas i just use 3 or 4 pouches to keep my stuff organized....

Reactions: RT1