How Do You Like Your Louis Vuitton?

I must admit I like my LV new... with other brands I'm not so fussed, but for some reason, I seem to have an aversion to buying pre-loved when it comes to LV :lol:

Other than that, I like my LV both monogrammed and unbranded - I also go for durability; I hate having to baby my bags!

What I have left of my LV collection is all from the boutique.
And all vernis and empriente.

Not against preloved, looking into it now actually. I like my LV well edited, clean and classic and in dark colors or bright.

Not a fan of the monogram, too flashy for my taste.

No matter what I carry, I will always have a soft spot for SLG from LV.

I like my LV new and from the boutique. I don't like buying pre-loved and don't like online purchasing. I love the boutique experience. I often go alone to my favorite boutique, inside Neiman Marcus in Las Vegas. Dianna is my SA and she knows me so well and knows what I like.

Regarding specific LV prints or lines, I love almost everything. Monogram is my favorite. But I have equal amounts monogram and damier ebene. I have a few slg's in multicolor, one Empreinte bag, one vernis bag, and one Epi bag. I have 2 pairs of shoes, a few belts, sunglasses, one denim shawl, a necklace, several bag charms. I'm hoping to get the new Deligtful in damier Azure. I have a long Wishlist.

I'm basically addicted to all things LV. 😝

I like my Louis new and I have a thing for their SLGs! I used to have pre-loved pieces but nothing feels as special as something I carefully thought about and picked out at the boutique.

I love my Louis Vuitton very clean and not dirty. ;) (a pen mark is a complete pet peeve of mine, I won't even carry pens) --- I wipe them down all the time w/ unscented alcohol free baby wipes.

I like my LV looking tanned and close to flawless within the preloved route. Not into the super white vachetta. Scuffs and noticeable scratches drive me bananas so I rotate quite often. I like mono but I'm more into DE and empreinte. .

Last edited:
I like my LV new and from the boutique. I don't like buying pre-loved and don't like online purchasing. I love the boutique experience. I often go alone to my favorite boutique, inside Neiman Marcus in Las Vegas. Dianna is my SA and she knows me so well and knows what I like.

I'm basically addicted to all things LV. 😝

+1

And oh my goodness . . . Dianna is my SA, too! I just love working with her, and I have never even met her! LOL! I called her store one day last year and got lucky when she answered (although every one I have spoken to there is lovely and helpful). All of my purchases have been via phone and email, and she ships way better than LV.com! I can't wait to meet her in person some day! :smile:

I like to purchase my Louis Vuitton on a week day, in the morning, when the store is empty. I can take my time and feel taken care of by my SA. I avoid the store when it's crowded.

I prefer show pieces or LE because they are more interesting to me. But I love all my bags equally.

I get a great deal of pleasure in delaying each purchase. I never buy impulsively because I have seen too many people make mistakes. This is a lot of money and each item has to be carefully thought through.

I love mono on small pieces - SLGs, bb size bags, pochette NM. On bigger pieces I find the print too much, too loud

I love DE on bigger bags such as NF GM. I don't like SLGs in DE - I think the print over powers them and they look a bit masculine

I love azur on SLGs - I'm not brave enough to have an azur bag- too scared of colour transfer

I love epi with brass hardware. My everyday style is vintage and I only ever wear gold accessories. I've been put off newer epi bags/SLGs purely because of the silver hardware

I love my LV new or preloved! Waiting for my first ever preloved piece to arrive and I can't wait to adopt her!

SUMMARY
I love all of the canvas prints just not on the same bag! :roflmfao:

I like to purchase my Louis Vuitton on a week day, in the morning, when the store is empty. I can take my time and feel taken care of by my SA. I avoid the store when it's crowded.

I prefer show pieces or LE because they are more interesting to me. But I love all my bags equally.

I get a great deal of pleasure in delaying each purchase. I never buy impulsively because I have seen too many people make mistakes. This is a lot of money and each item has to be carefully thought through.

We think alike on when/arriving to shop at LV! :P
I also agree, take time on deciding on what you want. I think this will happen to me someday, I bet I will buy something, and I come to regret buying it later on. I think it would happen when I see something I like and it make me super excited, and I come home realizing it not for me in the end. :lol:
But most of the time, I am very selective of what I want, and I make sure this is what I want.