how do you like the speedy 30 mini lin?

wow so many opinions... for me a speedy 30 is the perfect size... Now my daughter who is tiny looks like she is holding luggage when she holds my mono or damier 30 lol. she looks great with the speedy 25.. IM tall so its speedy 30 mini lin in ebene... now just waiting till nov 4th is driving me nuts lol.

Love the mini lin - looks even better with a purseket to help keep its shape and keep you contents organized as well!

Attachments

• IMG_1441.JPG
    IMG_1441.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1442.JPG
    IMG_1442.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 95
Sorry Inch for intruding on your thread...I didn't want to begin a new thread on the subject of the Mini Lin Speedy

I wanted to inquire on the Mini Lin Speedy owners, if pilling was an issue?

I don't own a mini lin but I really like it. The speedy is beautiful. I personally like it better than the normal Damier. I've been thinking of getting a mini lin piece, maybe a Saumur in ebene.

Sorry Inch for intruding on your thread...I didn't want to begin a new thread on the subject of the Mini Lin Speedy

I wanted to inquire on the Mini Lin Speedy owners, if pilling was an issue?

The trick is when you purchase it, ask to see a few and choose the one with the least amount of pilling - I noticed some have more than others. After using it for a few months, I really didn't notice any more pilling on mine. If it does, it barely shows and it doesn't run/spread. I wouldn't consider it a reason for not buying the mini lin.

I been longing for a mini lin since last yr!!!! And I seriously don noe what's holding me back.. these few mths I have gone and purchase all other bags except this beauty.. WHY!!!! Now I can feel it more and more after reading this thread!

i have it and i'm totally love it sooo much..!! never thought that this bag were soo great.. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
last week i meet my super rich cousin.. and she's wearing it too... but to my surprise it was speedy minilin 25'????...... was it fake??... i still shock till now..!! why is she wearing a fake if she can afford to have 10 of this bag... :hysteric:

i have it and i'm totally love it sooo much..!! never thought that this bag were soo great.. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
last week i meet my super rich cousin.. and she's wearing it too... but to my surprise it was speedy minilin 25'????...... was it fake??... i still shock till now..!! why is she wearing a fake if she can afford to have 10 of this bag... :hysteric:

maybe she special ordered it?