How do you keep track of your outfit of the day?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I come up with some pretty genius outfits, I must say.

What's the best way to keep track of these? When I need to get ready in a hurry I am like a deer in the headlights.

I am on a shared computer so would prefer not to have jpg files.
    I do not have an i phone (but I do have a blackberry).

Any suggestions? thanks!

2. Take pics with your blackberry, email them to yourself and organize them in your email by colors, weather, occasion etc

3. Forget technology - keep a notebook in your drawer and when you put together a genius outfit - write it down!

I packed a capsule wardrobe (suitcase was 11kg:tup:) for the first time ever for a 5 day trip, I put together each day carefully before hand and remember during the trip, felt very pleased & comfortable with my outfits - still day 2 is blurry and wish for the life of me what it was as I forgot to write it down lol

4. I just stick to a basic uniform of 4 pieces, which I adapt to suit the occasion.

It makes life much simpler!!!

5. Thanks all! A bunch of different ideas. Something should work for me. I don't know, but I freeze like a deer in the headlights sometimes and need to keep a record.