How do you clean your VCA diamonds?

tsmtl

Feb 27, 2017
Hello ladies [emoji173]️

Just wondering how and with which products do you clean your VCA diamond jewelry (since vca doesn’t have their own jewelry cleaning kit)?

Thank you in advance [emoji4][emoji173]️

Reactions: honey
i am not sure if this will br frowned upon but i use my cartier cleaning kit to clean my gold and dimond VCA pieces...i never use it with my VCA pieces with stone like MOP, onyx, etc. :smile:
Did you buy this directly from Cartier boutique? I am thinking of getting this since Cartier and vca have same parent company.

Did you buy this directly from Cartier boutique? I am thinking of getting this since Cartier and vca have same parent company.
it came free when i made purchases at the store :biggrin: it is a nice kit with solution, mini brush and cloth....sometimes you have to ask for it and sometimes they give it to you...if you want to PM me i would be happy to send one to you! i think i have 5 kits lol

Reactions: lynne_ross
it came free when i made purchases at the store :biggrin: it is a nice kit with solution, mini brush and cloth....sometimes you have to ask for it and sometimes they give it to you...if you want to PM me i would be happy to send one to you! i think i have 5 kits lol
Oh that is so nice of you!! I think I will go in first and try and get one for free :smile: wanted to get my love screws checked.

Reactions: txrosegirl
I should mention that I went to a jeweler’s supply store and bought some smaller baskets with finer mesh for my pieces so that they don’t fall through the basket that comes with it. This is how my jeweler does it as well.

I second the ultrasonic cleaner. It really makes my gold and diamond jewelry sparkly like crazy. I’ve even used it to remove silver tarnish off of a friend’s necklace. Here is the one I use: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00A...95c-4720-be21-c25f9965f6be&pd_rd_i=B00ACDVDCO

I use Sparkle Sparkle ultrasonic jewelry cleaner solution. I cannot seem to find a link for it. Sorry.

I couldn’t find the sparkle sparkle, but I see blitz & gem one everywhere ... do u know if that’s any good?