How do keys get a makeover? Come see my pics ^_^

Hey, tks for the pixs.. now I have truely made up my mind on getting a key pouch.. however i'm still comtemplating whether to get it in pomme vernis or MC? But the decision will stand for me to get a key pouch soon!!!!!!!!!

I thought the multicolor line was really loud until I saw pics posted by the lovely tPFer's. I really like the MC in mini print on the accessories, rather than on the larger bags... Personally because I don't wear them well and the understated look suits me better.

I had no use for the Vernis cles because it's too flat (compared to my mono groom cles) so I exchanged it for the MC 4-key holder. I figured I use my keys everyday and it just makes me giggle everytime I see the beautiful assortment of colors :nuts: My remote clicker and fat car key won't fit in it, but that's okay.

**stroking the key holder and mumbles "my precious"**

I have a couple of large keys that don't fit in mine, I just keep them hanging out.

Thanks everyone :love:
I got lucky and got the nice color combo. Actually this is my first MC item and I bought the only key holder in the store so I didn't have option to see another one to compare the color combo.

I came "this" close to buy a wapity too! But held off because just couldn't decide on either the black one or the white one.

I originally wanted to buy either
1) black MC key holder and white MC wapity, or
2) white MC key holder and black MC wapity

But I liked white MC color so much and I need a key holder to replace my old one. I am going to think about getting a wapity soon.

The red interior of the wapity worries me a little because I wouldn't want color transfer on my beloved key holder. (I want to use the wapity as a wristlet so I can put the keys, cell phone, and driver's license in it when I run errands)