How do I get an exotic birkin/kelly?

carlastephan10

ReginaP
May 27, 2011
So far I have been able to purchase birkins and kellys in togo/swift etc just by entering a boutique. But whenever I ask for a croc/ostrich bikrin or kelly I'm told that there are none available and I must order one.

Has anyone ever purchased an exotic bag on the spot? Please share :biggrin:

Yes once non diamond but....... I suggest high end places with low traffic I mean shops that have that capacity but are not tourist full like say geneve Switzerland or Mexico city because they keep important inventory since local clientele is important to them but they are not full of incoming tourists hope it helps darling . And that sort of balances things out.

So far I have been able to purchase birkins and kellys in togo/swift etc just by entering a boutique. But whenever I ask for a croc/ostrich bikrin or kelly I'm told that there are none available and I must order one.

Has anyone ever purchased an exotic bag on the spot? Please share :biggrin:

Why don't you just order one, then?
For such an expensive purchase you might as well get what you really want.

I was offered two last month, a croc birkin and a croc kelly. Beautiful bags, but I told my SA if I was going to spend that kind of money I would order exactly what I want.

If your SA is suggesting that you order one, I say take them up on it! That way you get exactly what you want and you don't have to worry about searching. I remember a TPF poster posting that they'd been offered a black croc B and that they passed so it is possible, just not as likely, of course. Good luck!

I had tried to order a 28cm croc Kelly early last year but was told they would not take the order as they do not know how long I would have to wait for it. But then just before this past Christmas, I got a call from the store saying that they were expecting the bag that I had asked for before, and whether I would like to have it. Of course I said yes yes yes and so basically they did not take my order, but it so happened that they got the exact bag in and they still had my record.