How do I DIY this repair?

Oops. There's a hiccup?!? Fiebings won't ship to California?!? But why oh why? [emoji36]

And guess what I found Fiebings here but it's priced 7x more than Amazon. What the heck. For 4oz they want $36 USD?!? No way.
Oh dear!!!!! I think I read somewhere else in TPF that California prohibits the purchase of some dyes because of a certain chemical in them. The Fiebings Low VOC Dye is allowed though! And that's actually what I used on my Bal! Screenshot_20170828-081210.png

You can try ordering from this site: https://www.leathercaresupply.com/F...-VOC-leather-dye-12-Colors---4-oz1?catid=1446

Our local craft stores aren't as awesome as over there.

We were in Florida a month ago and I went to Hobby Lobby 3 times!! Should've known to buy leather dye.

I stocked up on stencils and metallic acrylic paints and glass chalk and other great stuff we don't have. (Or cost too much here). I was dying to buy a wood engraving tool but only 110v ones were sold. (We use 220v in Asia). Oh well

Edit to add: I found a local leather dye supplier. Angelus is the brand. (I don't know if that's local or imported). I will buy this instead of from Amazon. I'll keep you posted.
Angelus is a good brand too... just make sure it's not their acrylic leather dye!!!! Must be penetrating. [emoji6]