How do I check that I have a Paypal confirmed address?

I'd like to bid on an item on Ebay, but is says that I need to have a Paypal confirmed address? How do I check that?

If your address ship to matching ( same) with you billing adress, it's confirm address, if you're register another address "ship to" and it's not match any billing adress, credit card address, bank address....it's not confirm

^^ love pink is right...but even if billing add and shipping address are the same and you are not located within the 3 countries i mentioned...you are not confirmed...you are merely verified and is not covered by paypal...

^^ love pink is right...but even if billing add and shipping address are the same and you are not located within the 3 countries i mentioned...you are not confirmed...you are merely verified and is not covered by paypal...

Oh, OK...I din't know that..since I only watch and bid within US :sad:

I didn't think that you are automatically confirmed even in those 3 countries. Don't you have to go through a specific process first? Or perhaps I'm thinking of something else..

Another question. If someone is bidding on my item, how do I check if that person has a confirmed address. TIA!

That's what I thought I love yorkie. Thanks. :smile:

In most cases I don't want to block bidders but in some cases I like to check if they are confirmed. I haven't been able to figure out how to do that yet.