How CrAZy would I have to be????

It's a series on HBO, and yes there are 9 books right now, and the author CHARLAINE HARRIS just signed another 3 book deal and announced it at Comic-con!!! I'm on book #7 of 9. I think Trueblood blows Twilight off the map, but that may just be because I was into Trueblood prior to the release of twilight. The Sookie Stackhouse series (Trueblood) is a little more graphic and adult then the Twilight. It's one up'd Sex & the City as my favorite EVER TV series...and that's saying ALOT!!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE trueblood :yahoo: i just got the first 4 books i need to catch up

Last edited:
I'm not really "desperate" for a studded piece. If I wanted to buy the wallet, I could. If I truly felt like dropping $1000 on the bag, I could sell a couple and buy it. This is an experiment, to see if I can do it. It's for fun. I'm not using a Coach bag for practice. So far, it's shaping up pretty good!!

Eh, I wouldn't do it. If you're really desperate for a studded piece, get the little wallet!

Hi,
I say go for it!!!! I would love to get the studded Sabrina but don't have that kind of money right now! It is your bag so personalize how you want!!! Show us the "prototype" one please!!!!

Lynne :biggrin: