How could I resist? (A reveal)

It is actually fine. It was a nice evening after loads of rain earlier and where I live I can let the dog run off the lead and walk up into the hills. If it's not raining I do enjoy it:biggrin: Think I'll log off shortly just to prove to DH I'm not addicted:P I think the number of bags I own is gradually dawning on him:nuts:

Ahh sounds ideal ... I might pop over if you can promise me some sunshine :roflmfao:

Enjoy the rest of your birthday. Perhaps you can take your DH's mind off of all the bags ... :graucho:

Klp- you know you want one-go for it:P It cost 304£ at Heathrow. Expensive still I know for a small bag but I used it today already and it was perfect!

I do want one, that's the trouble! Totally can't justify spending £300 on a bag I'll hardly ever use. Must hint to DH that I deserve one after spending 2 1/2 months as a single parent! :nuts:

Altho the patent is def more glam, klp, the non patent leathers are £100 cheaper.....

is that any help?

And you can use it as an insert as well as a clutch.....

Having seen both irl, I have to say that I prefer the wrinkled patent hands down. I know the NVT ones are cheaper but they don't fo it for me like the patent!

Hey Mama, sorry I had to go off to bed last night. Can't quite cope with late nights yet.

WOW WOW WOW, That is one gorgeous bag. I LOVE IT!

Lucky you, I am so glad you managed to get it. I was just thinking about that bag this morning wondering whether I should ask my OH to buy me this in Oct when he's promised to buy me a Mulberry when he gets a small cash lumpsum.

I do want one, that's the trouble! Totally can't justify spending £300 on a bag I'll hardly ever use. Must hint to DH that I deserve one after spending 2 1/2 months as a single parent! :nuts:

Definately KLP, When my OH worked away for 4 months (about 3 years ago) he bought me a day in a health spa with 4 treatments as a treat. It cost over £200. TBH, it was too intense and I would rather have had the money to spend on something nice....like a Mulberry. (how ungrateful am I?)

Having seen both irl, I have to say that I prefer the wrinkled patent hands down. I know the NVT ones are cheaper but they don't fo it for me like the patent!

I guess that its back to the IRL decision isn't it.....and you should hold out for what you like...

I am not a very patent girl - in fact i have one patent bag and very rarely use it....but i can fully understand the allure for others.

Tiree - how are you feeling today? any better? Hope so.

teddies-thank you:biggrin:
missmariko- I was going to wear a summer dress for lunch yesterday but with the rain, the black/cream was better and of course the new bag was perfect:yahoo:
mssw-thanks. Now I have to be good too:nuts: Hope the commute this mornig was okay?
ratrat- Thank you. The size is ideal for going out IMO
Klp-I love the patent too. Is your DH travelling via Heathrow/Stanstead to come home? He could bring it as a single mother bribe??

Tiree-Good to see you around:biggrin: Glad you like it. It would be perfect for your October treat... I'm with you on the day spa thing. Anytime my DH suggests something like that (he hears men at work saying their OH had a great day out) I usually say I'd prefer the money as I have my eye on a bag/top/shoes:nuts: and I'd much prefer them to an hour or two facial/massage etc!
Flyvetjo-Thank you. I'm really pleased the bag is both shoulder and clutch. i bought it thinking about the clutch, but i imagine it will get much more use as a shoulder bag:smile:

Definately KLP, When my OH worked away for 4 months (about 3 years ago) he bought me a day in a health spa with 4 treatments as a treat. It cost over £200. TBH, it was too intense and I would rather have had the money to spend on something nice....like a Mulberry. (how ungrateful am I?)

Well, that's just it. I'd love a massage and pedicure but the effects only last a couple weeks whereas a gorgeous Mulberry could last a lifetime. Money well spent imo!

mamab, DH is traveling through Gatwick to come home in September. I might try and persuade him to fly from Stansted which isn't that far away and which has a lovely Mulberry concession!