How comfy is the Coach Abigail?

Nov 4, 2008
Hello again I have been debating on a new bag and noticed the Abigail was more of a shoulder bag/tote? I was curious as to how you ladies liked it? is it good comfortable practical every day bag? Does the straps slip off your shoulder, any feedback would be appreciated thanks ladies.

coach18648.jpg

03619084_zi_silver_black

Hello again I have been debating on a new bag and noticed the Abigail was more of a shoulder bag/tote? I was curious as to how you ladies liked it? is it good comfortable practical every day bag? Does the straps slip off your shoulder, any feedback would be appreciated thanks ladies.

newcoachhandbagsoutlet.com/images/coach18648.jpg

dimg.dillards.com/is/image/DillardsZoom/03619084_zi_silver_black

Very comfortable, stays on the shoulder nicely and opens nice and wide so your items are easy to see and not in the bottom of a deep "black hole." Hope this helps, granny

really wish they made this in a nice dark chocolate ...
coach18648.jpg

I would be ALL ova it, even at retail price.

coach18648.jpg

03619084_zi_silver_black