How come I can't post photos!!!??

Moyadelahoya

Mar 5, 2006
:evil: I've tried to post my dog's picture, and mine but no dice.
How do I make them smaller?
I'm such a puter loser:shame:
Anyone got any pointers? And while I'm asking, how do you make an avtar?
Moyadelahoya

Hi Moya! You have to resize your photos, they have to be under a certain file size before you can upload them. If you're not sure on how to resize, you're welcome to email them to me and I can resize and post them for you :biggrin: Just PM me, and I'll give you my email address.

Cristina said:
. If you're not sure on how to resize, you're welcome to email them to me and I can resize and post them for you :biggrin: Just PM me, and I'll give you my email address.

Awww Cristina, you're so nice!!!! I don't think you should be making generous offers like that, tho, cuz like Moya, I am totally computer retarded and have no idea how to resize pics either. I'm sure there are gazillions of us out there and just wait.... your inbox is gonna be flooded with pictures waiting to be resized !!! :biggrin: :nuts:

hey, I bet you could make a fortune if you charged a dime for each resized picture LOL

Thank-you so much for your offer Chirstina!
I will try download the link that was posted and see if I have any success there.
If not, I might just take you up on that offer :biggrin:
Cheers
Moya

Moyadelahoya said:
Thank-you so much for your offer Chirstina!
I will try download the link that was posted and see if I have any success there.
If not, I might just take you up on that offer :biggrin:
Cheers
Moya

Sounds good :biggrin: I had no idea about the site SwankyMama posted, I'm going to check it out. Might be easier than Photoshop, which takes forever to load :suspiciou

Just let me know, I'd be happy to help out :nuts:

yellow_gummy - Thanks! :shame: I don't mind helping fellow PF members out, I do stuff like this for my mom all the time. She constantly calls asking how to download pictures from an email, though I've written the instructions down for her and taped them to the computer monitor :lol: