How are your Del Rays holding up ladies ????

Nov 9, 2010
Hi ladies I'm sort of lusting for a Del Ray but sadly a full priced one in the colour Deer but after seeing one in the celebrity forum I'm not sure I still want one the bag has lost it's shape & looks all squashed down so I just wondered how these bags wear after using for a few months.

Pics would be great too....... Persuade me ladies..... I lost the love for Mulberry a while ago & sold every Mulberry bag I owned but then I bought a Lily & have another Mulberry on its way to me so I'm finding I'm actually hooked again :graucho:

Hi ladies I'm sort of lusting for a Del Ray but sadly a full priced one in the colour Deer but after seeing one in the celebrity forum I'm not sure I still want one the bag has lost it's shape & looks all squashed down so I just wondered how these bags wear after using for a few months.

Pics would be great too....... Persuade me ladies..... I lost the love for Mulberry a while ago & sold every Mulberry bag I owned but then I bought a Lily & have another Mulberry on its way to me so I'm finding I'm actually hooked again :graucho:
That pic on the celebrity thread is awful! Elizabeth should be arrested by the bag police: :police:
I've only used mine twice but love love love her. She will become a bit slouchy like a regular bays in time though....I can see the signs already but so pleased that I took the plunge x

That Eliabeth picture worried me as well - but I think celeb bags often seem slouchy. Maybe they don't look after our bags as well as we do? Somebody should tell them about stuffing their bags in storage and using bag shapers!

That pic on the celebrity thread is awful! Elizabeth should be arrested by the bag police: :police:
I've only used mine twice but love love love her. She will become a bit slouchy like a regular bays in time though....I can see the signs already but so pleased that I took the plunge x

I'm a sucker for a structured bag so maybe the Del Ray might not be for me :sad:

That Eliabeth picture worried me as well - but I think celeb bags often seem slouchy. Maybe they don't look after our bags as well as we do? Somebody should tell them about stuffing their bags in storage and using bag shapers!

Love your signature it's only the second day of 2013 but I wonder what the number will be by the end :roflmfao:

Yes , it's probably a case f easy come, easy go :shocked:
They need to learn to close their flaps too :upsidedown:

Yes , it's probably a case of easy come, easy go :shocked:

Yes , it's probably a case f easy come, easy go :shocked:

Last edited:
I would LOVE to see some pictures of someones Del Ray that they had been using for a while, would love to buy one but I also want it to hold it's shape. Perhaps different leathers affect the way they hold their shape. if anyone had photos please post them!

I think the type of leather plays a big part. If you look at the Black Forest Del Rey Fearne Cotton is carrying you'll notice that hers is not in such a horrible condition. It is slouchy too, but in a nice way that I personally adore!