How are the Silky Snake bags? :)

millux

meow, meow
O.G.
Feb 27, 2011
I am so besotted with this design! :love:

I would love to get a Silky Snake Alexa (probably Nightshade Blue!), but I wanted to see if anyone had any experience with it first..

I want to use this as an everyday bag, but I'm not sure if it's durable enough? Maybe a little too easily marked/delicate?

Any info/experience/thoughts very much appreciated! :biggrin:

i have a silky snake SBS, i love her!! im not sure if i would use her everyday, i use mine as a weekend bag, the only thing you need to look out for is that the scales can sometimes push up the wrong way, i dont think you need to 'baby' silky snake but i would say she is more on the delicate side so you would need to give her slightly more care then a regular leather bag

Thank you, farakhan! :smile: Glad to hear that you love it!

This will actually be my very first leather bag, I'll do my best to take care of it as much as possible anyway due to the novelty of it being "my first", but was terrified in case I was lusting after a bag I might end up ruining! Hooray! :smile:

I"m so happy with my black Silky Snake bays! It's just a little more special and exclusive than the original black one. So it's stands out more :tup:

You have to be careful with the scales. But I use my bag for work every day (even when it raines). And with a little spray of collonil the bag will be protected.
Plus the silky snake from the new collection has bigger scales so less to worry about.

I think it's a beautiful bag that will get even better the longer you use it.
And the nightshade blue... to die for! :love:

Good luck!