How about these guys?

Hi, I don't think she sells anywhere else outside of the UK yet, but she has had some big publicity in the British fashion press and was at a fashion confidential sample sale, so maybe she's about to branch out. I am a fan of non-logo, very classic, always leather bags and these did catch my eye, but then I got to thinking whether there was anything special enough about them given that they are quite expensive. . . keep giving me the opinions though - really intriguing!

Hi, I don't think she sells anywhere else outside of the UK yet, but she has had some big publicity in the British fashion press and was at a fashion confidential sample sale, so maybe she's about to branch out. I am a fan of non-logo, very classic, always leather bags and these did catch my eye, but then I got to thinking whether there was anything special enough about them given that they are quite expensive. . . keep giving me the opinions though - really intriguing!

I'm also drawn to classic, non-logo, "clean" looking bags, so that's why I like these so much. They're refreshing after all of the hardware and super trendy styles that I'm not very fond of. I can see how somebody who likes more hardware & contrasting textures wouldn't like these much. IMO, though, these will be more "timeless" because they aren't super trendy. :nuts:

I'm also drawn to classic, non-logo, "clean" looking bags, so that's why I like these so much. They're refreshing after all of the hardware and super trendy styles that I'm not very fond of. I can see how somebody who likes more hardware & contrasting textures wouldn't like these much. IMO, though, these will be more "timeless" because they aren't super trendy. :nuts:
Maybe we were separated at birth . . .:drinkup: ?!

I think these are interesting times for those of us who find hardware, slouchy shapes and cutting edge quirks a bit of a turn off. Sometimes I think I should branch out from my 'plain, classic and leather' routine, but then again I open my wardrobe, look in the mirror and realise I am just not going to carry off anything that isn't 'plain, classic and leather' . . . I hope it's not because I am 'plain' or 'leather like' in appearance:shocked:

Any recommendations for us classic shape, plain bag lovers?

Maybe we were separated at birth . . .:drinkup: ?!
haha...maybe so!

I think these are interesting times for those of us who find hardware, slouchy shapes and cutting edge quirks a bit of a turn off. Sometimes I think I should branch out from my 'plain, classic and leather' routine, but then again I open my wardrobe, look in the mirror and realise I am just not going to carry off anything that isn't 'plain, classic and leather' . . . I hope it's not because I am 'plain' or 'leather like' in appearance:shocked:

Any recommendations for us classic shape, plain bag lovers?
I'm pretty new to the world of designer handbags. This designer is the first that I've looked at and thought, "Wow, I want all of these in every color!" (well, except for the "hold me" bag..NMS). I was surprised by how many people don't like them, until I remembered that they're not covered in hardware and trendy, like many of the current styles that I dislike.

I did some research on this designer yesterday, and found a lot of things about the company that I like (all bags are individually handmade by artisans, not in factory assembly lines by exploited workers, they're all limited editions, and so on). I couldn't find any complaints about quality. I'm really loving the "Give me something unusual" bag, so I've decided to make that my Christmas present from my husband. I'm torn on color, but leaning toward the apple green. The majority of my wardrobe consists of neutrals--black, gray, khaki, etc.--so this color would go well with most of my clothes.

647-G-Apple.jpg-236.jpg

If I come across any other designers who make bags in "our" style, I'll let you know! :amuse: