How About the 70% Off on Web Site

Thank you so much for the info! Otherwise I would miss it :sweatdrop:

I'm very tempted to get one of the silk dresses or the trench coat... was eyeing the 1984 camera bag in Atlantic but talked myself out of it.

Edit: Instead I bought a double perforated grand metropolitan in cloud and atlantic. Can't wait!

Please post where we can see it. I bought a boat load as well!

Everyone please post pictures of your great buys from this sale. I will start with my first delivery today.IMG_2071.jpg

IMG_2072-2.jpg

IMG_2073.jpg

IMG_2074.jpg
This bag is so much fun but with the heavy chain it is very heavy. However the chain can be taken off. Love the desressed hardware. :yahoo:

Omg....this sale. 😱 No words to describe it. I found out about it while visiting LA. I went crazy, honestly. 😜. First off, I am not a regular poster here but.... I love my MBMJ bags and went to pick up a Too Hot To Handle Bentley and the SA redirected me to the MJ Collection Sale. I ended up buying these and I'm currently awaiting delivery 2 of 2.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403902735.121980.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1403902773.071775.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1403902786.434084.jpg

I think I've completely lost it....LOL!

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Omg....this sale. 😱 No words to describe it. I found out about it while visiting LA. I went crazy, honestly. 😜. First off, I am not a regular poster here but.... I love my MBMJ bags and went to pick up a Too Hot To Handle Bentley and the SA redirected me to the MJ Collection Sale. I ended up buying these and I'm currently awaiting delivery 2 of 2.View attachment 2667907View attachment 2667908View attachment 2667910

Omg....this sale. 😱 No words to describe it. I found out about it while visiting LA. I went crazy, honestly. 😜. First off, I am not a regular poster here but.... I love my MBMJ bags and went to pick up a Too Hot To Handle Bentley and the SA redirected me to the MJ Collection Sale. I ended up buying these and I'm currently awaiting delivery 2 of 2.View attachment 2667907View attachment 2667908View attachment 2667910

Gorgeous!

Your bags are fabulous! I am so upset with myself for returning the Atlantic Grand Metropolitan and the 1954!!!! Love all of yours! Is the Wellington red or pink? If it is the red it is the same as mine and I love it. I ended up with the Wellington bought at 40% off, two Stams and the beautiful Cabochon Gotham. Not such a bad haul for all of uw!!

Thank you so much for the info! Otherwise I would miss it :sweatdrop:

I'm very tempted to get one of the silk dresses or the trench coat... was eyeing the 1984 camera bag in Atlantic but talked myself out of it.

Edit: Instead I bought a double perforated grand metropolitan in cloud and atlantic. Can't wait!
oooo, can't wait to see. prettiest bag!

Your bags are fabulous! I am so upset with myself for returning the Atlantic Grand Metropolitan and the 1954!!!! Love all of yours! Is the Wellington red or pink? If it is the red it is the same as mine and I love it. I ended up with the Wellington bought at 40% off, two Stams and the beautiful Cabochon Gotham. Not such a bad haul for all of uw!!
You returned!!!!!!?????????

The Wellington color is flame, a vibrant red (not pink/not orange). The 1984 and 1954 bags are sold out in stores and online in all colors. The LA store still had the Atlantic Grand Metropolitan in suede and Ayers, as of yesterday. They also had a few other versions (I bought the flame and dark brown)...pics attached!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403904782.066075.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1403904791.546316.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403904758.180504.jpg

Wow, great choices!

You returned!!!!!!?????????

I convinced myself it was too heavy with my things in it like one of my Mulberry Bayswaters. I am sick, sick, sick!!!! I deserve it for being so ridiculous. In addition, I returned the 1954 because I couldn't decide what to wear with it. Perhaps my mind has left my body???????????? I did have the sense to keep the beautiful one in the red ant color, the two Little Stams (one for my daughter) and the first one I ordered. I'll take a picture on Monday or so.