How a man can develop big abilities ...Vday Gift..from my

:wtf: O.M.G....THAT's a magenta!!!
Lucky lady... are you sure your husband didn't secrectly take lessons from our Super-expert Jim?
Beautiful, beautiful work! :woohoo: Say BRAVISSIMO to your DH!

Beautiful pale magenta - but how can one even use the word pale in describing it? If anyone sees one like this out in Bbag retail stores, please let me know - I would love to have one just like this. Perhaps your darling man would shop for me!!!!! Your bag is truly incredible. I have not seen a pale magenta anything like this. I LOVE IT! I would love to see this next to an 07 LE magenta and the 05 magenta. Good lord - I think this would be my fav of all of them....I'm so happy for you, and you must tell your DH (or is it SO,boyfriend?? - I can't remember) that you are the envy of us all for choosing such a gorgeous bag. And I also want to say that I still love the pale magenta - I adore it, but your bag classifies as a separate color - it is just so different and so beautiful. I think we need to give it a new color name. "Valentina Magenta" is its name. Yes, I think that is perfect.

W.O.W. :love::girlsigh::woohoo:

What an amazing score! that is the brightest, most amazing pale magenta i've seen so far!! What a great SO you have... you trained him well!!

Jim- You want me to do a translation, or I have understood badly? You like the Italian language, or my English is so horrible that you prefer that I speak in my native language:lol:???

Slinks- Yes, my man has been continuously under stress, because I continuously was giving him indications and intimations:angel:...but this happens when a man tells its woman:" Ehi, know that I will give you a magenta one"?!!!:nuts:

Aki_sato- When I saw my magenta didn't think that she was a Pale Magenta.. and I am still under schock:wtf:!

Deana- You deserve to find one magenta as wonderful as mine, you are the pink woman! I love as much your extraordinary collection:girlsigh:!

Impasto,Sunny 07,KaoKim- My man thanks for the compliments!!!:upsidedown:

Jim- You want me to do a translation, or I have understood badly? You like the Italian language, or my English is so horrible that you prefer that I speak in my native language:lol:???

I could only imagine what you described sounding so out right sexy in Italian. Even if you printed here in Italian, I bet it would be gorgeous!! :heart:

Love it!

I may have a little romantic streak, but I'm pretty certain your hubby has me beat outright in that category. I'm way more of a guy, than a romantic.

Jim

Verty- We have also two magenta colour fishes, but they have arrived before the Bbag! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Attachments

• DSC00031 [640x480].JPG
    DSC00031 [640x480].JPG
    34 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC00033 [640x480].JPG
    DSC00033 [640x480].JPG
    43 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC00036 [640x480].JPG
    DSC00036 [640x480].JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC00040 [640x480].JPG
    DSC00040 [640x480].JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 20
Jim- A romantic man is a big gift for a woman! You are very nice:yes:!Here my sexy translation...:winkiss:! :roflmfao:

Oooh Dio...lei è perfettamente idratata ...di una morbidezza impalpabile,così soffice...setosa,di un profumo afrodisiaco....non venata...di un colore denso...ricco ed estremamente brillante...sono in estasi... :winkiss: