HOUSE OF CARDS - Netflix Original Series

So excited! Will they load all the episodes at once?

Yes... it will be on Netflix on Feb 14th.

I just read on Facebook that there will be season 3 :yahoo:

I'm desperately trying to figure out when I should watch it. :thinking: Definitely not on Vals day and I have a friend flying in the next day. Gosh, how am I going to fit it into my schedule?

Do you guys plan to watch it in one fell swoop? Or will you be watching over a few days?

Thank you! I was wondering when it would come back!

Yeah, I stumbled upon an article about Season 3 and quickly realized it had to be on its way back soon.

I'm super excited :biggrin:

I'm desperately trying to figure out when I should watch it. :thinking: Definitely not on Vals day and I have a friend flying in the next day. Gosh, how am I going to fit it into my schedule?

Do you guys plan to watch it in one fell swoop? Or will you be watching over a few days?

Not sure! Part of me wants to binge watch it and a part wants to savor it too. We'll see!

I'll be spreading it out to savor as long as I can hold out. While I'm a big fan binge watching and have done it plenty before, it was mainly to get caught up on prior seasons so I can watch the current season. If I binge watch House of Cards, there will be nothing left to look forward to, no current season that will hold me over for a while. I been savoring this show so much that I haven't even finished up with the first season. I spread them out and watch an episode when I want to give myself a special treat. such is the level of my love for this show. I even get depressed when each episode ends. I just want it to go on and on.:P

The trailer for season two is on Netflix's main page!

It looks "savage" ... for lack of a better word :tup:

Goodness! I held my breath through the entire trailer. And when he said "Welcome Back", why was I screaming? :lol:

Anyone want to review Season 1 this week? I'm not sure how, but, you know, like a tpfer marathon of sorts?

Well, I just decided that I'm going to watch 2 episodes tonight and per day unil Friday, when I'll watch 2/3. Don't think I'll start watching Season 2 until Saturday, if I can.

If anyone wants to participate in the tpf marathon, let me know!

Last edited:
I'll be spreading it out to savor as long as I can hold out. While I'm a big fan binge watching and have done it plenty before, it was mainly to get caught up on prior seasons so I can watch the current season. If I binge watch House of Cards, there will be nothing left to look forward to, no current season that will hold me over for a while. I been savoring this show so much that I haven't even finished up with the first season. I spread them out and watch an episode when I want to give myself a special treat. such is the level of my love for this show. I even get depressed when each episode ends. I just want it to go on and on.:P

I will be savouring each episode, maybe one or 2 a week. I'd only binge watch it on my own and since my husband loves the series too it forces me to slow down. Valentines day, right is when it's released?