Hot stamping service - Zippy Compact

Hi, so here is my story: I've been torn between Zippy and Zippy Compact wallet for some time now. I want to go for classic LV canvas. I think the classic Zippy is way too big for me, it would be half empty almost all the time - I need something, well... more compact ;). On the other hand, I love the way Mon Monogram looks but it turns out that it's only available for the standard sizes. In this situation, hot stamping is all that's left for me - I love personalised stuff so it's really important for me to have this wallet with my initials. I ordered my future Zippy Compact in my local store earlier today and they said to me, that it was impossible to hot stamp Zippy Compact, because it wouldn't fit into the machine. Wait, what? I am so disappointed, I even did a research online and I found out that some girls actually had Zippy Compact hot stamped. There was also one voice saying that it is totally possible to hot stamp Zippy Compact. Now I'm not sure who's right and who's wrong. Do you have any knowledge on that matter? Please help :sad:

Where are you located? I was looking for a compact zippy and was told it was discontinued and sold out in US. Do you have another LV near you to go and see if they can? Maybe call LV and see what they say about it?

Thanks for the reply! I am form Warsaw, Poland and it's the only store located in Poland. I had the same situation with Sarah Compact Wallet - it was discontiuned and it wasn't available on any of the European LV websites. However, compact zippy is still available to purchase on the website, so maybe they aren't sold out in Europe?