Hot stamping horror turned out happy

Glad it worked out, your Sarah is beautiful. I just cannot believe what they put you through at the other boutique! Natural leather grain in the shape of a perfect "M"? Really? They expected you to believe that?
I know! I couldn't believe they were trying to sell me that BS story. I said to the SA I know I am not a leather expert but a M shaped defect:nogood:

Do you have pics of the original defect on the DE wallet and the messed up Epi leather? Just curious what they look like! Pretty wallet! :smile:

The damier Sarah had the glazing cracking. It seems to be somewhat common with the Sarah, I thought they would send it to be fixed. And as for the epi just try to imagine right by the LV on wallet a M popping though from inside. In hindsight I wish I had taken a picture but was not thinking about it, I just wanted it fixed! Thanks I love the color figue.

I know! I couldn't believe they were trying to sell me that BS story. I said to the SA I know I am not a leather expert but a M shaped defect:nogood:

I know...what was she trying to pull? I mean, with a defect that obvious... I don't know why some SA's just can't at least make the attempt to be accommodating, for heaven's sake.
At least you got good service @ the other location though!

Popping in to say Damie is truly a nice SA. I pop in that location often and had the pleasure of meeting him recently. Happy to hear your issue was resolved.

I would like to mention that the staff at Herald square -Justin (manager) and Augusto (heat stamps) are amazing! I needed some help with replacement parts and some baubles. They didn't have two of the items available so they ordered it and said they would call me once they arrived. Augusto called me 4 days later with one item and I am waiting for one more. I will not hesitate to shop Herald Square in person and over the phone.

I am glad everything worked out for you at this boutique.