Hot Stamp

Congratulations! I just did the same thing for my mono mullticles 6, damier ebene wallet, and damier ebene naviglio. all in my initials, in the same style, and in the same color.

I love how the SAs (at least the sweet SAs here at LV Greenbelt 5 in Manila) serve you iced tea and coffee while waiting. And when it's done, they present it to you like a newborn baby. I remember last week walking out of the store, all smiles with my new hotstamped babies and people were like is he cray cray? hehe

My pics to follow!

I got my hot stamped but I didn't do the foil because i felt it would rub off over the years.

that's what my SA told me about the hot stamp. i asked her why they were doing it for free for older bags and SLGS, even those i didn't buy at their store. she said it's free because it's not permanent; the foil is meant to break down or fade in a few years. but she told me i can always have the foil reapplied; i only need to take the bag to them for reapplication. and like the actual hot stamp, it's still free. :smile: