Hot or Not? New CL Wedges

Wow Kamilla I wouldn't have imagined that they would be uncomfortable. I thought I'd order them b/c they look super comfortable. Are they uncomfortable because of the thin strap at the toes? Or is it the arch?

I actually tried these on today at Saks in black, they are actually very uncomfortable. But that probably won't stop me from ordering them in nude anyway.

:roflmfao::roflmfao: Kamilla, you're too funny! I am right there with you! I haven't tried them on yet (gotta get out of bed to do that and this cold is not helping) but I really like them and can see them being a great alternative to the CL espadrilles I lived in last summer. What made them uncomfortable?

The thin strap was digging into my foot. But I should comment that I was wearing tights today, although it was 65 degrees in NYC, so it is possible that they were uncomfortable due to the tights.
I also tried on the nude patent leather joli noeud and those too were very uncomfortable. That is a great shoe and a great alternative to the nude patent leather yoyos, but for me at least, they were very uncomfortable and I very rarely feel that way about CLs.

The thin strap was digging into my foot. But I should comment that I was wearing tights today, although it was 65 degrees in NYC, so it is possible that they were uncomfortable due to the tights.
I also tried on the nude patent leather joli noeud and those too were very uncomfortable. That is a great shoe and a great alternative to the nude patent leather yoyos, but for me at least, they were very uncomfortable and I very rarely feel that way about CLs.

Thanks for the report Kamilla. I figured the passmule wedge would be uncomfortable for me as my feet are wider. I did not know the Joli Noeud came in nude patent! Being that I am trying to refrain from adding to my collection, I am relieved, though saddened that they are uncomfortable.

To the OP--Smurfet, the color is HOT!