Hot for Frye's

shoeangel

Aug 12, 2006
I have always been a huge fan of Frye's since buying my first pair of harness boots years ago. But this year, Frye has outdone itself with all of their new styles. I own the pewter T-straps, the black booties, the short boots, and the brown T-straps...but I wish I could own them all. What do you think? Any other Frye fanatics?

From Shopbop

From Nordies

From Zappos

i just bought a pair of veronica slouch today! i love them and am very excited to wear them. i have been looking for boots i like for a while, now i gotta find a pair of high heeled boots!

I bought this pair>

pl540436-01p01v01.jpg

They are so comfortable, and they are really well made. The sole is thick leather, and the heel is also done well. You know how some boots have cheap looking heels, not these boots. I think they have a bit of an 80's feel to them and I really love 'em :yes:

I bought this pair>

pl540436-01p01v01.jpg

They are so comfortable, and they are really well made. The sole is thick leather, and the heel is also done well. You know how some boots have cheap looking heels, not these boots. I think they have a bit of an 80's feel to them and I really love 'em :yes:

I've been drooling over these FOREVER!! I ended up buying the Sunny Tall Cuff, but i'm still in love with these. How far up your calf do they come? I'm just worried that if they come up right to the thickest part of my calf, they will make my legs look big. Congrats on your great purchase!