Hot Brioche reveal

I'm still trying to decide between a mini SH or the SLH. The SLH feels big to me nowadays. I can hardly fill it up. But I agree with you that the SLH is less daunting.
SLH has been my size of choice but I have to agree that is feels a little big these days. I have been using my xs top handle the most. I too might get brave about getting a white since @viewwing has challenged us all. :lol: Time will tell.

@SmokieDragon @frenziedhandbag @Lizzys I am so disappointed you guys. I didn’t keep the brioche after all. The clasps drove me nuts! It would only lock at a certain position and not being able to get it done easily was a deal breaker for me. :-s I loved the leather, the style, the color... I’m so sad it didn’t work out. the hunt for my next white bag resumes.

@Cosmopolitan did u have any issue with the clasps on your brioche?

@SmokieDragon @frenziedhandbag @Lizzys I am so disappointed you guys. I didn’t keep the brioche after all. The clasps drove me nuts! It would only lock at a certain position and not being able to get it done easily was a deal breaker for me. :-s I loved the leather, the style, the color... I’m so sad it didn’t work out. the hunt for my next white bag resumes.

That's too bad. I've touched the bag only once in the boutique but don't remember anything significant about the clasp, just that the clasp was weighty. I think there is another white leather bag out there for you

No problems with the clasp on my Brioche. When lowering the flap of the bag, I just make sure that the two sides of the magnetic clasp are positioned over each other to adjoin. Sometimes I guess I have a finger on the underside of the flap to feel the two circular knobs and guide them so they connect. The magnets on my Brioche are REALLY strong, and if the two sides of the clasp are anywhere near each other, the magnets "find" each other easily. In fact, my only slight complaint might be that the magnets are so strong it's not that easy to get the bag open. But better too strong than too weak I guess.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
No problems with the clasp on my Brioche. When lowering the flap of the bag, I just make sure that the two sides of the magnetic clasp are positioned over each other to adjoin. Sometimes I guess I have a finger on the underside of the flap to feel the two circular knobs and guide them so they connect. The magnets on my Brioche are REALLY strong, and if the two sides of the clasp are anywhere near each other, the magnets "find" each other easily. In fact, my only slight complaint might be that the magnets are so strong it's not that easy to get the bag open. But better too strong than too weak I guess.

View attachment 5149100

View attachment 5149101
my magnet wasn’t able to find each other easily. Maybe I got a lemon. :sad: I tried a few more in store n they all had the same problem. And the magnet is not as strong as you mentioned, in fact they were repelling at certainspots.