Horse-bit Loafers Addicts Club!!!

Hi ladies - I went to the Glass slippers forum but had no luck.

I just need help with Princetown sizing. I wear US 9 but wear 38.5 in Gucci ace sneakers. I also have the Gucci espadrilles in 39.5 (it’s a bit snug to be honest)z Does the Princetown run TTS? Or are they big or small? My other sizes on other brands are 39.5 in Saint Laurent and 10 in Chanel/Valentino. I asked a couple of sellers on poshmark about the sizes and I get so many different answers. So I trust you ladies more :smile: Thank you!

I just need help with Princetown sizing. I wear US 9 but wear 38.5 in Gucci ace sneakers. I also have the Gucci espadrilles in 39.5 (it’s a bit snug to be honest)z Does the Princetown run TTS? Or are they big or small? My other sizes on other brands are 39.5 in Saint Laurent and 10 in Chanel/Valentino. I asked a couple of sellers on poshmark about the sizes and I get so many different answers. So I trust you ladies more :smile: Thank you!
Definitely size up
My tts is 37.5 but with Princetown i find 38 is more comfortable. Definitely size up.

Reactions: noellesmommy

Based on what I wear: 38 Gucci ace, 39.5 Gucci Princetown, 39 in the brixton and jordaan and 39 in the Gucci espadrille you’ll want a 40 in the Gucci Princetown. My heel is right at the end of my 39.5

Reactions: J9jme
Hello, sorry if this has been asked before but I’m wondering if the Jordaan/Brixton would be comfortable during the hotter months? I imagine the leather can feel uncomfortable? Thanks in advance [emoji173]️[emoji274]

Hello, sorry if this has been asked before but I’m wondering if the Jordaan/Brixton would be comfortable during the hotter months? I imagine the leather can feel uncomfortable? Thanks in advance [emoji173]️[emoji274]

Jordaans/1953s I've bought from Summer ranges have cotton lining on the upper, I wear little sock-lets but many people just wear bare feet. Winter variations have been fully lined in leather but still fine.

Can't speak about the Brixtons as I don't own any. I'm pretty sure they'd be fine.

Reactions: 18ox
Hi ladies, after reading all your posts I finally ordered a pair of the pink Brixtons through Vestiaire :heart: While searching I also saw a few pairs that don't have the 'regular' soles (with the trim all around the edge) but soles with a black oval (I guess made of rubber?) and no trim. Do any of you ladies have shoes like this and are they different from the normal ones? I am also looking for a pair of black ones and I don't know if I should look for the 'regular' soles or if these are fine as well :confused1: Thanks!

Dang! Love ‘em! Do you enjoy your slingbacks? I’m wondering if they’re discontinued. Would love to find a pair but my size hasn’t been available for months

I don't wear them much, to tell you the truth. It's not because there's something wrong with them, I just have plenty of other shoes to wear (I really need to stop buying shoes - boy will DH be happy to hear this! Fortunately, I haven't seen any new iterations that I have to have). They're comfortable though. I got mine from gucci.com, which still has a range of sizes. But you're right, they're not in department stores anymore.