Hops has cat flu

How's Hops doing, Sez? Know what you mean about THE EYES....Eamonn did the same thing this morning, jumped up on the hob...first time he has done that. He was furious with me for telling him off.....acted all injured and hurt.....

He's a lot better thanks :smile: He was still all snuffly at his second vet appointment last Tuesday, and the vet said he thought the flu was from a chlamydia bacterium, so he prescribed Roxanan...three days in Hops was chasing Pip around the flat and trying to bite my fingers off at pill time! Hopefully he'll get the all clear tomorrow night...

...meanwhile my poor little girl is now snuffling :sad: so she'll be coming with us to the vet. She doesn't seem too poorly, she's sneezed a bit and is a bit congested but is eating and shouting for attention ok so fingers crossed we can zap it quickly.

Sounds like Eamonn is trying on his big-boy paws, I understand the little man has a BIRFDAY comin' up...

Well tonight we were at the vet again. Hops is nearly better, but still has a bit of a sniffle, so we have five more days of two antibiotics an evening. Joy. Meanwhile madam is all of a snuffle and has one antibiotic every night for 10 days. As you can imagine, the kitties just love me...!

Well tonight we were at the vet again. Hops is nearly better, but still has a bit of a sniffle, so we have five more days of two antibiotics an evening. Joy. Meanwhile madam is all of a snuffle and has one antibiotic every night for 10 days. As you can imagine, the kitties just love me...!

Oh I bet they do! Have you tried wrapping the pill in Seriously Strong cheese spread? My lot go mad for that stuff - Figaro is on Ronaxin at the moment - for the snuffles and I swear he looks forward to tablet time! Hope Pip and Hops are soon much better.