Hooray for the Halzan...

Pictures are in my original post above. I circled the areas of questions in my photos also. https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/hooray-for-the-halzan.892831/post-35106532
I think those are stretch marks from things being stored in the pockets. I wouldn’t call this bag new (I think Fashionphile can be optimistic/somewhat random with their wear assessments) as normal storage wouldn’t do this. Two of my pockets show stretching like this because of what I put in them - things like phones can stretch the leather at the phone corners, or things that aren’t flat can push at other points. If you look at more heavily used bags eg on eBay you can see more examples.

• Insightful
Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
I think those are stretch marks from things being stored in the pockets. I wouldn’t call this bag new (I think Fashionphile can be optimistic/somewhat random with their wear assessments) as normal storage wouldn’t do this. Two of my pockets show stretching like this because of what I put in them - things like phones can stretch the leather at the phone corners, or things that aren’t flat can push at other points. If you look at more heavily used bags eg on eBay you can see more examples.
I would agree with above. My Halzan did not look like this when I bought it, nor does has the leather stretched out in this way since then. I have not put anything in the pockets. But the leather is soft and I think over time this will be less noticeable...

I would agree with above. My Halzan did not look like this when I bought it, nor does has the leather stretched out in this way since then. I have not put anything in the pockets. But the leather is soft and I think over time this will be less noticeable...
Thank you, and that makes sense. These do look like stretches and actually they look less noticeable IRL than in my photos especially when I carry the bag crossbody so they don’t bother me too much. I do see other Halzan photos on this thread or on IG looking like this so it’s good to know that they are just normal nature of the leather/style if you use the pockets. Yea FASHIONPHILE should have listed it as excellent than new.

Reactions: simurgh
Thank you, and that makes sense. These do look like stretches and actually they look less noticeable IRL than in my photos especially when I carry the bag crossbody so they don’t bother me too much. I do see other Halzan photos on this thread or on IG looking like this so it’s good to know that they are just normal nature of the leather/style if you use the pockets. Yea FASHIONPHILE should have listed it as excellent than new.
But let's not forget, Halzan 25 in gold is a great bag!!! I have H25 on my wishlist. The 31 is more spacious but the 25 fits all the essentials and so easy to wear on the body. Enjoy!

Reactions: peony girl
But let's not forget, Halzan 25 in gold is a great bag!!! I have H25 on my wishlist. The 31 is more spacious but the 25 fits all the essentials and so easy to wear on the body. Enjoy!
Thanks! Mine is actually blush which has a red/orange under tone. The color is exactly like terra cotta.I believe it’s a seasonal color?

Hi Halzan Lovers, I recently bought a Halzan 25 in Evercolor from FASHIONPHILE. It has been authenticated by bababebi. The bag was listed as new and it does look new and never used to me. However, I see that there are areas where the leather is not entirely flat and bubble up a bit. Just want to see if this is normal since the bag is not really a structured bag. TIA!
Mine is 31 in clemence so I am not sure about evercolor. Having used it for 3 years but no shape like the picture. I think something was inside the bag that made the shape.

Can I just ask if I’m crazy to buy a 2nd Halzan 31? Is there anyone out there who owns more than 1 Halzan 31 pls let me know that I’m not crazy thank you!!

Count me on board the crazy train because I have 3 Halzan 31s. It is a super useful daily bag for me and I love the ability to swap between tote and crossbody or shoulder carry