Hooray for the Halzan...

I'm having the same dilemma, because I have a good Halzan 31 but think that a black one in 25 would also be great to have! Except I truly have no shortage of bags, so this is the perpetual dilemma, right?

yes this is so true! but like what many of them said here, if we like it we should just get it since we will use it :smile: so just go for what your heart sings!!

Today, I went to the Brussels store to ask for a Halzan 31. “Haven’t seen that one for a long time, that was the 2018 collection. Not since. Now we have the Halzan 25, and we had the mini, but the 31 is not in our stock”, said the SA I talked to (quoted from memory).

He made it sound like it was gone for ever, so I asked, if it would be the same if I went to Paris to ask for it. Of course, he could not say anything about the stock in Paris.

I really like the Halzan 31 because I can use it in weekends as well as for work - in a pinch it even holds my tablet! Hope this is not a sign it is being phased out:eek:
I’ve managed to get one from my local store yesterday after a loooooong wait! Been halzan31 dry for a long time for my local store too! And mine is nata/biscuit and ghw! Not sure if I can maintain the light colour but I’m so in love with it and it makes halzan31 looks like a different bag when it’s light coloured!! Hope u get ur desired halzan31 soon!! Don’t give up looking for it! :smile:

I’ve managed to get one from my local store yesterday after a loooooong wait! Been halzan31 dry for a long time for my local store too! And mine is nata/biscuit and ghw! Not sure if I can maintain the light colour but I’m so in love with it and it makes halzan31 looks like a different bag when it’s light coloured!! Hope u get ur desired halzan31 soon!! Don’t give up looking for it! :smile:
Thank you for giving med hope! Meanwhile I am taking a chance on a completely different light colored bag (Plume 32 is hopefully soon on its way to me :love:) but I will go for another Halzan31 if it comes my way in a the right color:graucho:

Reactions: 01aidyl
Hi Halzan Lovers, I recently bought a Halzan 25 in Evercolor from FASHIONPHILE. It has been authenticated by bababebi. The bag was listed as new and it does look new and never used to me. However, I see that there are areas where the leather is not entirely flat and bubble up a bit. Just want to see if this is normal since the bag is not really a structured bag. TIA!
My halzan 25 also bubbled up - I eventually sold it bc that made me crazy. I also have the 31 and that does not happen

Mmm, did you buy your Halzan 25 fresh from H store or preloved? So do you know why your 25 bubbled up but not 31? Maybe 25 is a bit small for you so it was a bit over stuffed?
Bought it from the store. Perhaps it’s the type of leather? It definitely wasn’t overstuffed - I think it happened when I packed it. Or stored it. Not quite sure. It probably wouldn’t bother most people