Hooray for the Halzan...

Sorry to ask again---do any of you have the all black (no white top stitching) 31 Halzan and do you use it day to night when traveling? If not, would you? Thank you!

I had the one with white stitching initially, tolerated it. 2 years ago in Paris saw the all black and it was love at first sight! My favorite bag in the perfect color. I like taking it on vacation because it can go from day to night. I also carry it into work in NYC because i can carry it at night if I go out after work.

Reactions: kipp and Jaaanice
Thank you azukitea! I wasn’t thinking formal events but more like out to dinner...
Really appreciate your thoughts. [emoji173]️

I have the all back Halzan. I'm divorced with two boys. I carry it everywhere, day and night. I think it actually looks dressier than anything else I have on, so I think it depends on your style and where you're going. Enjoy!

Reactions: MsAli and kipp
Thinking about purchasing a halzan 31. Anyone has photos of the inside buckle parts where the strap is attached to the bag? I’m worried about overloading the bag and causing the leather to stretch. Anyone can speak to the wear and tear of this bag after 1year+ of use? TIA.

Thinking about purchasing a halzan 31. Anyone has photos of the inside buckle parts where the strap is attached to the bag? I’m worried about overloading the bag and causing the leather to stretch. Anyone can speak to the wear and tear of this bag after 1year+ of use? TIA.

if you go back about 3 pages of this thread, you'll see some folks have posted pics of the buckle and strap. My Halzan 31 is coming up to a year old and still looks as good as the day I picked it up from the store. I use a bag insert and then a bag pillow helps with some support when it's in storage. I also store lying on its side....the sides of the bag starts to slouch down a bit when it's sitting upright. HTH

Reactions: MsAli
if you go back about 3 pages of this thread, you'll see some folks have posted pics of the buckle and strap. My Halzan 31 is coming up to a year old and still looks as good as the day I picked it up from the store. I use a bag insert and then a bag pillow helps with some support when it's in storage. I also store lying on its side....the sides of the bag starts to slouch down a bit when it's sitting upright. HTH

Jumping in here to ask what kind of bag insert you have been using, and if you are happy with that particular insert.

I use the Samorga bag insert designed for the Halzan which suits my needs to protect the interior leather of the bag from my fingernails and contents (keys, etc.) accidentally scratching
Saptae,do you have a picture of your bag insert inside your Halzan? I’m looking for a bag insert for my newly bought Halzan.Will appreciate if you can post your picture.

Reactions: tarheelap