hoodie hunt help

1. I am questing for a particular style of hoodie with a long length. You know how we all wear those lengthened tees now? I want a hoodie that covers my hips too, but almost all hoodie/jacket type things are either cropped or waist length.

Anyway, I have spent hours searching and the only thing I came up with was this:

[​IMG]

but I don't like the logo...

if anyone has seen a similar style without a glaring logo on it, could you let me know? thanks!

2. mike and chris makes amazing hoodies (i aboslutely love their stuff....i live in their hoodies :biggrin:) and this one's the length you want, i think, although it has no sleeves which might not be what you're looking for....

[​IMG]

3. here's one by ed hardy, which i also love, but again some ppl don't love his designs :yes:

[​IMG]

4. this adidas by stella mccartney one doesn't look like much in the photo but it's the perfect length and i promise it's super cute on :rolleyes: (i got a version of this from her last collection which actually had a gigantor hood)

[​IMG]

5. I love that brown hoodie in JC's post, also the stella one!

6. I love these! Is there a Web site you can order from? I must get one! :smile:

7. thanks for all the suggestions! I'm still on the lookout.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice