Honest Experiance/Review at View Clinic Korea Sept. 2017 (a lot of photos)

Thank you for your very extensive review - this is super helpful. I'm thinking of getting chin surgery (again) - but like you, this time in Korea. I had it done once before in the States and it wasn't terrible, but like you they didn't take off enough for my liking...I'm looking for a place to do my chin and possible fat grafting as well. I will add View to my list! :smile:

Hi! You look great! Your review has been very helpful in my research, thanks:smile:

I'm also planning to go consult with View, but I'll also be going alone. Could you provide details of how you got by doing it on your own, like: 1. What hotel or where did you stay in for 1 month? 2. How did you take care of yourself post-op, especially during the initial period of recovery? Because I just imagine that it would be difficult to go out and buy food or stuff that you need when you're alone and still heavily recovering.

Thank you @jjsea !!!
I stayed at Hotel Artnouveau Seocho. By taxi, it was 3-5 minutes away from View Clinic. Like right after surgery, when you wake up, the doctors and translator will meet with you and talk to you about how well surgery went and to relax one night at the clinic. The following day the translator and doctors will meet with you again, examine where surgery was done, then clear you to go back to the hotel. Thats when you are given a big, and when I mean big I actually mean HUGE materials and products for after-care. I got pumpkin-juice, straws, masks, multiple ice packs, (something to rinse your mouth with after eating or drinking. I forgot what it was called), whips, cotton pads, drugs for day/evening/night (for fighting infection and pain reliever, etc. the translator goes through what everything should be used for and how it should be used. Then you get a card stating the date when the next time you should go to the clinic for de-swelling and spa treatment and have the doctor again look at you.

Taking care of myself wasn't difficult. I never felt alone when I was in Seoul though. Thats because I had two amazing coordinates from View who would Kakao me every night and morning asking how my day was, how I am feeling, and I walking/making sure I did light light liight cardio, asked if I needed anything, etc. Then I also had a translator girl about my age who would also Kakao me reminding me of my next check up and telling me funny stories and about herself- how she went abroad to study and then came back.

Normally what I did while recovering was watch How To Get Away With Murder on Netflix on my IPad lmao. My hotel was right next to a big Supermarket at 7/11s (seriously-there is always some sort or gas-station type market with ANYTHING you need every block) If I needed something I put on a mask and walked out.

I think you have the idea that recovering is going to be painful and take the life out of you.....but it really wont. It did not for me honestly haha.
Part of that I have to thank and give credit to View but my excitement really felt like I was enjoying a nice chill vacation from work and school.

Thank you for your very extensive review - this is super helpful. I'm thinking of getting chin surgery (again) - but like you, this time in Korea. I had it done once before in the States and it wasn't terrible, but like you they didn't take off enough for my liking...I'm looking for a place to do my chin and possible fat grafting as well. I will add View to my list! :smile:

No problem @Delphi373 I am happy to help ((:

You had paranasal augmentation, right?
@eurasianbeauty Yes

Thankyou so much for your story Sarah. I choose view after hearing and following your blog through out and I knew I’d be in good hands. I’m getting two jaw and v line done in May. Will be tough no doubt but the aftercare looks incredible so I know I’m in good hands.

Thankyou so much for your story Sarah. I choose view after hearing and following your blog through out and I knew I’d be in good hands. I’m getting two jaw and v line done in May. Will be tough no doubt but the aftercare looks incredible so I know I’m in good hands.
@Paige Hodges Awww Paige, I am really glad I could help out!! :hugs: Yes you will be in great hands and if you ever have a question or concern PM me! I am excited for you, can not wait to see your results :heart:!!

Thank you @jjsea !!!
I stayed at Hotel Artnouveau Seocho. By taxi, it was 3-5 minutes away from View Clinic. Like right after surgery, when you wake up, the doctors and translator will meet with you and talk to you about how well surgery went and to relax one night at the clinic. The following day the translator and doctors will meet with you again, examine where surgery was done, then clear you to go back to the hotel. Thats when you are given a big, and when I mean big I actually mean HUGE materials and products for after-care. I got pumpkin-juice, straws, masks, multiple ice packs, (something to rinse your mouth with after eating or drinking. I forgot what it was called), whips, cotton pads, drugs for day/evening/night (for fighting infection and pain reliever, etc. the translator goes through what everything should be used for and how it should be used. Then you get a card stating the date when the next time you should go to the clinic for de-swelling and spa treatment and have the doctor again look at you.

Taking care of myself wasn't difficult. I never felt alone when I was in Seoul though. Thats because I had two amazing coordinates from View who would Kakao me every night and morning asking how my day was, how I am feeling, and I walking/making sure I did light light liight cardio, asked if I needed anything, etc. Then I also had a translator girl about my age who would also Kakao me reminding me of my next check up and telling me funny stories and about herself- how she went abroad to study and then came back.

Normally what I did while recovering was watch How To Get Away With Murder on Netflix on my IPad lmao. My hotel was right next to a big Supermarket at 7/11s (seriously-there is always some sort or gas-station type market with ANYTHING you need every block) If I needed something I put on a mask and walked out.

I think you have the idea that recovering is going to be painful and take the life out of you.....but it really wont. It did not for me honestly haha.
Part of that I have to thank and give credit to View but my excitement really felt like I was enjoying a nice chill vacation from work and school.

Thank you sharing the information! Your experience sounds so encouraging, I hope I'd be able to push through with my plans of going there. Good luck on your continuous recovery:smile:

Hi Sarahdomm! Thanks a lot for sharing your story, pictures and detailed and useful information on your recovery. You look great and your investment really paid off. Congrats! I'm also looking to get a V-line surgery. You mentioned at the beginning that you were concerned about saggy skin after FC procedure. I don't see any sagginess in your pictures but do you think that after bone shaving, your skin experienced some degree of sagginess? That is my biggest concern that my skin looks saggy after the procedure. I'd appreciate your feedback.

Reactions: Luvbolide
Hi Sarahdomm! Thanks a lot for sharing your story, pictures and detailed and useful information on your recovery. You look great and your investment really paid off. Congrats! I'm also looking to get a V-line surgery. You mentioned at the beginning that you were concerned about saggy skin after FC procedure. I don't see any sagginess in your pictures but do you think that after bone shaving, your skin experienced some degree of sagginess? That is my biggest concern that my skin looks saggy after the procedure. I'd appreciate your feedback.

Hi EvaCandy,

I would say it has been 6-7 months since my surgery. And believe it or not, I am still swollen! So I am still on the look out for saggy skin. As of now, I can say I do not have any, but I will not give a definite HONEST answer until I have 100% no swelling in my face. Its crazy, I still see my face getting smaller and smaller. Same with my nose! I went to a mothers friends party the other day and I was getting hella compliments lmao. And you should know, anyone's mothers' friends are the most judgmental!

So to try to answer your question, no, I have yet to see any signs of saggy skin at the moment. If possible, read through the previous posts on why I believe this may be (age, surgeon technique, fat grafting, etc.) I will keep posting pictures and I will keep updating to make sure you and everyone is getting honest answers ((:

I hope this helps!