Holy grail reveal!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've eyed this style bag forever...well -- the shape of the bag is two or three years old, but the applique work is style fresh and new....saw it in a consignment shop in Boston, MA for still more than I could afford...offered a price I thought she'd laugh at...

Then she called me today on my way home from work and said she spoke with the seller and got her down to my price!!! Well, I was kicking myself because I just paid rent...

My husband is an angel. I don't know what I've done to deserve the love he gives me, never mind the goodies he spoils me with...but long story short, he bought me the bag tonight. No questions asked. AND he's been sick all week with a sinus infection but he wanted to come with me to buy me the bag. Can you believe this?! I can't.

Anyone want to see my holy grail Valentino? She's second hand, but in gorgeous shape...

2. :yahoo::happydance::happydance::yahoo::yahoo:

I do not know what I want to see more your new bag or picture of your husband. How about both?
    I am very happy for you!!!

3. Yey, Marina!! Thank you!!! :smile: So glad I have an audience :smile: I'm so excited to share!!! Pics coming right up!!!

4. Congrats on the awesome deal and your hubby is so sweet!!!

My first handbag from my bf is valentino too!! It seems to hit the sweetspot of men's heart!!

Show us ur hg!! :party:

5. Here she is!!! :biggrin:

Attached Files:

6. Thank you for being here to share, too, Uromastyx! I know, I guess the craftmanship of Valentino wins men's hearts, too! :smile:

7. Ohhhhhh, so adorable! Both, bag with husband or husband who got a bag:smile:
    It is absolutely stunning bag!!!! It is one of the kind!!!
    We have to ask out Valentino experts Mithril and Mag more about year and style.
    Almost forgot, you are such a cute couple!!!

8. Aww, thanks, Marina!! Yes, actually, I'm really curious about the year and style/name myself...

9. So divine!!!! The flower pattern is TDF! Big congratulations!

10. Thank you so much!!! I'm so excited I can't sleep. I know it's ridiculous but I've wanted this bag forever!! :smile:

11. Congrats on getting your HG it's beautiful! And what a sweet hubby to go out and get you the bag when he's under the weather.

12. Oh, thank you so much! :smile: I agree, he's one in a million! :smile:

13. this is the most "feel good" reveal i have seen and that is one of my favorite bags.
    congratulations!!!!!!:hugs:

14. Aw, you're so sweet, nascar fan! Thank you so much!! :biggrin:

15. Wowwww!!!! That is gorgeous and such a heartwarming story! I am blessed too with an indulgent DH for my Valentino addiction :smile:. Now you must post some outfits as it will go with anything. Congratulations!

Would you share which Boston shop you got it in? I got my bronze Petale tote at Found in Somerville. . .