Holy Crap..My Holy Grails....

Now wait a minute, ladies... better think about it!
This is what I looked like when I had to give up hair appts, shopping, wine, chocolate, ... and electricity!!:roflmfao:

Attachments

• Giving up wine thmb.jpg
    Giving up wine thmb.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
O-M-G!!!!! you are soooo lucky! those bags are tdf! i have found myself liking chloe a lot more lately, not that i can afford it right now but still, and this has totally confirmed it! congrats!

Great bags!!! I saw that metallic heloise at Nordy's and all I could do was stare. :drool: The bags look fantastic on you!

Thanks, the Heloise has been a disappointment though:wtf:...wore it this weekend and one of the straps fell out!!:faint: I was so upset, DH customized all four places where the the straps end...bag is not very sturdy IMO....seems it's too heavy for the straps.. It is the large Heloise, maybe that is just too much weight filled:crybaby:...bag looks fabulous otherwise and I think now it should be secure...we'll see next time I take it out..:sweatdrop::sweatdrop:
We are the second owners, so I don't think I can bring it to Chloe for fixing anyhow...

OMGOSH??? You are the a 4th tPF person this has happened to. Or are there gulp, MORE?
I was to scared to find out how common this is....which is why I didn't start a new thread on it....:cursing:
I have my fingers and toes crossed that DH permanently fixed the problem (he worked on all four sides for over an hour!!) ..but I am nervous to even take it out now:sad:...it was quite embarrassing when the strap SNAPPED in front of the cashier at the supermarket!!:wtf: