Holy cow, in trouble now......

1. So, in my search for the perfect wallet......NOW, hubby wants a wallet too. He likes the Zippy Coin Purse in Mono. Oh, brother. I told him he can't get his, till I get mine!:nono:

2. Lol! I hear ya there! My hubby really likes LV too. I have a few things I want to get, but he really wants a watch and he already has an LV watch...hmmm:nogood:

3. haha, I asked him if he doesn't want the DG, he wants Mono, and a Zippy! LOL, he is really not your average "guy"

4. Haha nor is my husband! He flipflops between mono and DE. Wish he would get hooked on Gucci or something else, leave the LV to me!!

5. Well now he shouldn't fuss when you go to get yours :smile:

6. :tup:

7. Isn't there a guy zippy too? I thought there was. The benefit would be a bill compartment.

8. I think the zippy is fairly unisex lol...

9. Agreed. But I thought I'd seen one in graphite with a bill compartment as well. Could be making that up.

10. I love my ZCP and the price is not to outrageous! LV is great on a man. The only prob is that the ZCP doest fit cash, tell him to check out the marco wallet. My DBF loves his.

11. I'll have to check it out. We will test them out at the LV boutique this weekend

12. Tell your husband what a great idea! He can get the ZCP abd you can get the regular size wallet. Make him think its his idea. I love my new Sarah wallet!

13. Have fun girly!! I love picking out wallets from LV, there are so many to choose from. The James is another great one for men. The two of you will have a blast!!

14. I see a lot of guys here (Canada) with the mono ZCP, more than the DG actually.

15. I think that's great. They seem to be very functional.