Holy cow! 02 FB Pebbled Chocolate First!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... num-num ... I have the Light Brown Pebble Aviator; the leather is divine!! For a *true* Balenciaga collector, this is a must-have; good luck Mimi!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... num-num ... I have the Light Brown Pebble Aviator; the leather is divine!! For a *true* Balenciaga collector, this is a must-have; good luck Mimi!!!
The 02 pebbled leather is different from the 04 aviator bags, though - the grain on the aviator is finer and more uniform, while the 02 pebbled leather has a larger grain with kind of striations through it - hard to describe, but really unique and interesting.

Thanks LP and slinks! I sniped and was not sure it would work (first time sniper) ouch with the price but I will love this bag! Since I lost the pebbled tote of the same color I couldn't resist this! I will cherish this bag!

I was originally going to bid since I wanted one in a different color, but decided to sit out on this one. You lost out on another pebbled bag? Maybe this was fate. It's a great bag in wonderful conditon, congratulations Varsha!

Wow chaus... purple....that's one to look for, hope a PFer finds one!

Thanks surfer! yes I did lose out on a pebbled bag ..it was the tote I won a few weeks ago..Ebay cancelled all the sellers auctions the next day but I did talk to the seller and they seemed very nice ..they said the bag was all wrapped up for me and said they would get their paypal straightened out and call me...then they never called and never returned my calls...yikes...do you have a pebbled bag? (since you said different color...I guessed you may have one...unless you meant different than black which we have seen a few of)..yeah it seems to be in great condition ..I'll post pics when it gets here!

aaa yes it was pricey...at the top limit of my bid...somehow I thought there would be more bids based on the sellers Q and A. I will have to cool off on bags for a long while!