Holt Renfrew Private Shopping Night - August 12, 2009

Do the LV boutiques in Holts do charge sends? I live in Ottawa and there is no LV in my HR.

Yes ! Or you could also ask to have it shipped to your local HR for pickup. :yes: You should definitely take advantage of buying out of province in this case, since you could also save on the sales tax.. :graucho:

Have fun, ladies! I'll be there in spirit. I haven't been able to shop for soooo many months, but that doesn't include "window" shopping. My wish list would be the black Le Maj, the Mono Beaubourg and a Damier Speedy 30. Throw in a scarf or two, and did I read something about a blue inclusion coming out? Ahhh, dreams.....

Last edited:
I have postponed all of my summer purchases for this event which I knew would be coming at some point so it looks like I'll be doing some major damage haha. This pair of shoes I want from Louis will wind up being free so I might as well haha. It's as close as we'll get to Vuitton on sale haha.

Definitely want the Sarah wallet. May want a clutch (Eva or Pochette). Was going to get the Mini Lin Speedy...still on the fence about this one.

I'm considering Chanel logo earrings but not sure how much those cost.

Was thinking about Leopard Bandeau as it's LE but not sure how it looks being worn. I'm not the type to put bows on my purses. Too high maintenance.

Definitely want the Sarah wallet. May want a clutch (Eva or Pochette). Was going to get the Mini Lin Speedy...still on the fence about this one.

I'm considering Chanel logo earrings but not sure how much those cost.

Was thinking about Leopard Bandeau as it's LE but not sure how it looks being worn. I'm not the type to put bows on my purses. Too high maintenance.

I just got the Leopard Bandeau and it is stunning!

dazlinpearl inspired me with her modeling pics: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/modeling-pics-of-leopard-bandeau-482331.html