Holiday sales at ILD and Dooney.com

And see I’m opposite from everyone on handbags. I buy one, wear it straight for a few months then I’m done with it. I don’t rotoate between my collection. The only two bags I have that I’ll go back to are my flo satchel and my vuitton speedy, I’ll always love those ones.

And see I’m opposite from everyone on handbags. I buy one, wear it straight for a few months then I’m done with it. I don’t rotoate between my collection. The only two bags I have that I’ll go back to are my flo satchel and my vuitton speedy, I’ll always love those ones.
SB: we are all different. And that's ok. Your 'collection' of handbags.... one or more... should reflect what's
right for your needs. Enjoy what you have and move on to something else when it suits you.

I used to think if I had one or two really great items (jewelry, handbags, etc.) I'd be happy to wear those
and not need anything else in that category. It didn't work for me. The more I loved what I had, the
more I wanted to get other similar items. I guess I have the 'collector' gene. :smile: Now if I only had
lots more money and lots more space, it would all balance out. I envy those with lots of closets
or a carefully cultivated wardrobe/accessories that look great and meet their needs and are easy
to access.

Reactions: southernbelle82
Here’s my Aqua zip zip. Nothing special but still wanted to share. I uploaded my unboxing on my YouTube channel:Ashley’s Closet, for anyone interested. Oh side note, I always look out of curiosity to see where each bag is made. Mine has a leather tag that says “assembled in Mexico”! Haven’t seen a tag like that in twelve years, since I bought my last signature tassel tote. I thought that was very interesting View attachment 4927475
Just watched your YT video. Great job. Now I want another zip zip!
If I can find one on Dooney or ILD for the price you indicated.... I'm in.
Not that I need another ZZ, but.... I love the ZZ.
BTW, you are right about the 'price'. The ZZ in pebbled leather was
$198 for years. But over the last few years, the prices on many (most) of the
handbags have crept up. My 'theory' is that while QVC was selling the original
pebbled leather ZZ they held the list price stable. But, once QVC no longer
sold the pebble ZZ, Dooney was able to raise it's price along with other bags.

I love carrying my 3 large Florentine barlows. They work for me as I love shoulder bags and they are so organized with the pockets. I started with the satchels craving more colors before I truly started carrying them and seeing what worked best for me (this I learned from lavenderj's posts!). If i hadn't tried a few styles with that in mind now, I would need A separate garage ;) I have the collector gene also.

For zip zip lovers....check out the prices on the different colors on the zip zip on ILD.
After you put in the code (MERRY or PEBBLE) some of the colors are $69.
Hard to resist for a ZZ lover. I have a cranberry ZZ on the way to join my collection.
I changed into a ZZ yesterday, and every time I look at it, I smile. It's such an
elegant handbag.
Blame Ashley, aka Southernbelle, for reminding me how much I like the ZZ. :smile:

SB: we are all different. And that's ok. Your 'collection' of handbags.... one or more... should reflect what's
right for your needs. Enjoy what you have and move on to something else when it suits you.

I used to think if I had one or two really great items (jewelry, handbags, etc.) I'd be happy to wear those
and not need anything else in that category. It didn't work for me. The more I loved what I had, the
more I wanted to get other similar items. I guess I have the 'collector' gene. :smile: Now if I only had
lots more money and lots more space, it would all balance out. I envy those with lots of closets
or a carefully cultivated wardrobe/accessories that look great and meet their needs and are easy
to access.
You’re right, I think we could all use more closet space for our lovelys. I just love to shop! But my pocket and husband don’t love my shopping. ☺️

Just watched your YT video. Great job. Now I want another zip zip!
If I can find one on Dooney or ILD for the price you indicated.... I'm in.
Not that I need another ZZ, but.... I love the ZZ.
BTW, you are right about the 'price'. The ZZ in pebbled leather was
$198 for years. But over the last few years, the prices on many (most) of the
handbags have crept up. My 'theory' is that while QVC was selling the original
pebbled leather ZZ they held the list price stable. But, once QVC no longer
sold the pebble ZZ, Dooney was able to raise it's price along with other bags.
Very interesting LJ ab the zz. I knew I could’ve swore that it was $198 past I paid for one. I didn’t clarify in my video on the price very well. They were already on sale for $99 then I used the code “merry”, which it’s still accepting as of now, and that took off $30. Then I had another $30 worth of Dooney points to use so that’s how I got it for cheap. But you can still use merry or pebble on ILD right now. And if you have any Dooney points you can get a good price too!

For zip zip lovers....check out the prices on the different colors on the zip zip on ILD.
Hard to resist for a ZZ lover. I have a cranberry ZZ on the way to join my collection.
I changed into a ZZ yesterday, and every time I look at it, I smile. It's such an
elegant handbag.
Blame Ashley, aka Southernbelle, for reminding me how much I like the ZZ. :smile:
Sorry! I made my previous post before reading this one, therefor you already know ab the sale! And yes, I will gladly take one for the team on buying the zz.

Sorry! I made my previous post before reading this one, therefor you already know ab the sale! And yes, I will gladly take one for the team on buying the zz.
SB: you get credit for letting me know that the prices were worth checking out on the ZZ.
I guessed you had some Dooney points in the mix. You got a great bag at an unbelievable price.

I hate the way Dooney and ILD do price 'posting'. You have to put an item in your cart,
add the promo, to see the true discounted price. Then if you look at another item,
the main pages still have the 'standard' price, the item page may or may not have
the true discounted price for other colors. Not that I mind looking at the colors, but a really great
price can get me to consider an item or color I might have just skipped over.
Well, maybe that's not so bad. It's not as if I need to snag every great price. :smile:
Hope you are enjoying your aqua ZZ.

I may love Florentine leather and Alto, but pebbled leather is what I reach
for at least half the time. Dillen (and Portofino) are my favorite pebbled leathers
from Dooney. They were high quality, thick and soft.

elegant handbag.
$69...OMG great price!!!!

SB: you get credit for letting me know that the prices were worth checking out on the ZZ.
I guessed you had some Dooney points in the mix. You got a great bag at an unbelievable price.

I hate the way Dooney and ILD do price 'posting'. You have to put an item in your cart,
add the promo, to see the true discounted price. Then if you look at another item,
the main pages still have the 'standard' price, the item page may or may not have
the true discounted price for other colors. Not that I mind looking at the colors, but a really great
price can get me to consider an item or color I might have just skipped over.
Well, maybe that's not so bad. It's not as if I need to snag every great price. :smile:
Hope you are enjoying your aqua ZZ.

I may love Florentine leather and Alto, but pebbled leather is what I reach
for at least half the time. Dillen (and Portofino) are my favorite pebbled leathers
from Dooney. They were high quality, thick and soft.
I hate how they do the dooney points..maxing out at $30 off..and then no dooney pay if you use loyalty points :sad:

$69 is a fantastic price! ILD has the better deals for the most part. That stinks about the dooney points, didn't know that. Randomly typed in a search for "12 days of dooney code" and found a $20 off code on Coupon Chief which worked when I used it for my saddle bag at dooney.com. I just paste and copied.