Holiday meet-up in NYC?

TY to @momasaurus regards rules for would-be attendees. It's for members' own safety.

Hope this doesn't come across as micromanaging, obviously you can take care of yourselves my dears :sunnies: but since recent changes in layout it's not easy to see the stats of members as it once was. To see if a member has sufficient posts and time under their belts, you'll have to toggle the downward arrow for time of joining, posts (and likes).

Please make sure once the date is set - chat about arrangements for place are made through DMs in 'Conversations'

TY

Reactions: momasaurus
Same! Never attended but if the date works I'd love to join and help! Can't believe I've been part of this forum for so long :eek:

I have never been to one of these get togethers before but assuming the date picked is one I can attend, I am willing to help organize if someone who has been to one or more of these in the past few years is available to also help organize the event.

Good morning everyone!
Voting is closed and the official date will be April 2 ( won by a bit ). Total transparency- as I was doing the tally, I did NOT vote, either before, during or after. I did not want to influence in any way the outcome, nor have there be any impression of that.
@momasaurus and @doggiebags have been great and stepped up to do the organizing. If anyone has a restaurant (or any other) suggestion, please contact them.
With safety and privacy in mind, they ask you to contact them by PM ( RSVP etc.). Perhaps they will start a locked conversation with all who reply they are coming, to go over details etc.
I'll be the first to say thank you to them- this part is MUCH harder than what I did, and I am SO looking forward to meeting and seeing everyone. :tup:

That was so much fun!!! Everyone was great!

View attachment 5371391

So incredibly sorry I missed most of the fun, but was really glad I got to meet up for a few minutes at lunch. Looks like your bags all had a fantastic time in H. :biggrin: Too bad our paths didn't cross while we were shopping or you would have seen this happen...

24:24 35 viking toile and cassis swift.jpg

:coolio:

So incredibly sorry I missed most of the fun, but was really glad I got to meet up for a few minutes at lunch. Looks like your bags all had a fantastic time in H. :biggrin: Too bad our paths didn't cross while we were shopping or you would have seen this happen...

View attachment 5371570

:coolio:

great to see you for a split second! I thought I recognized the bag. So glad you snagged it - congrats!!!

I had a splendid time as well, and I’m looking forward to our next gathering. Fun to see all of the bags together, great photo!
So great to meet you! We should plan a meet up in your neck of the woods one day!!!