Holes on le pliage corners?

pradalove29

Jan 12, 2018
Hi all,

I'm new to Longchamp and this purseforum in general.
I got two miaow Longchamp last month from Nordstrom, the small and the large one. I have been using the small one regularly to work. it's really mild use since I have been sick and did not go to work that much. Yesterday I saw a hole on the corner of the purse, I was really shocked. It is a very small hole, and upon inspecting it, all 4 corners are frayed. I am so upset considering I got this only last month and it's not that cheap.
Do any of you have similar experience? what should I do in this situation? I don't know if I could return it to Nordstrom with a hole on it? I really like the bag and was already considering getting another one, now I'm not so sure. :sad:

Hi all,

I'm new to Longchamp and this purseforum in general.
I got two miaow Longchamp last month from Nordstrom, the small and the large one. I have been using the small one regularly to work. it's really mild use since I have been sick and did not go to work that much. Yesterday I saw a hole on the corner of the purse, I was really shocked. It is a very small hole, and upon inspecting it, all 4 corners are frayed. I am so upset considering I got this only last month and it's not that cheap.
Do any of you have similar experience? what should I do in this situation? I don't know if I could return it to Nordstrom with a hole on it? I really like the bag and was already considering getting another one, now I'm not so sure. :sad:

Hi, welcome to the forum.
The nylon bags show fraying at the corners within a week or two with use altho it's been my experience that it does not wear out to an actual hole for a while. LC will repair (take in the corners) for free just once in the lifetime of the bag. They make you sign a waiver acknowledging that fact when u bring it in for repair.

Getting a hole within 2 wks sounds like you might have gotten a lemon tho. You certainly can return to Nordy. I have a large Miaou and have used it at least 7 times and I dont have any holes or even much fraying.

So far, I noticed only my beloved Losange has fraying in 1 corner and that I suspect is due to it getting caught on something. I use a base shaper or Samorga organiser in all my nylon LPs except my SSHs - you can consider doing this going forward

Hi, welcome to the forum.
The nylon bags show fraying at the corners within a week or two with use altho it's been my experience that it does not wear out to an actual hole for a while. LC will repair (take in the corners) for free just once in the lifetime of the bag. They make you sign a waiver acknowledging that fact when u bring it in for repair.

Getting a hole within 2 wks sounds like you might have gotten a lemon tho. You certainly can return to Nordy. I have a large Miaou and have used it at least 7 times and I dont have any holes or even much fraying.
thanks! I'll try to return it.

thanks for the tips!
Hi! The process to get it repaired is very easy. Go to Client Services in the web site, write an email. They Will send you an order to repair it. Mine took around 4 weeks. Its just only 1 time. The bag do come smaller..(from the repair) but it was perfect!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk