Hold Me, Love Me! Which bag for first BE?

Ah, well...the Hold Me would be more affordable, but if it's a matter of $100 more to get the right one, I could just wait a bit longer so I can swing it. I am a little leery of paying that much for a bag that I have never seen in person (in any form), but it looks very nice online. <sigh>

I saw one for $600 and one for $700...no great deals on the grey. There is a taupe for a good price, but I don't know that I want taupe right now. I would probably just regret not buying the dark grey. I also am not keen on the fuscia lining. Would really prefer the dark blue. But now I have a whole new shopping site, so thanks! :graucho:

You can do a lower offer and see what happens. Most of the bags have been up for months and months (look at advanced details for list date)! I think some people forget they have listed the bag and don't do a price drop b/c they don't monitor the account that much (which is probably partly due to the price listed b/c a $700 bag is not going to get bites when you have the same bag listed at half that or BE runs special sales). With the price of bags lately, I would say a fair price for a Love Me is in the $3-400 range, depending on condition of the bag. There is even an exotic skin Hold Me for $700 brand new, even at the same $700 which was much more expensive than a standard leather bag.

They didn't tell me how long yet, but I ordered a Maxi Hold Me, Orange Pebbled Luxe leather, lined handles, with a water bottle pocket. *swoon*

The reveal pics from the group bespoke killed me.

What Hold Me are you thinking of?

They didn't tell me how long yet, but I ordered a Maxi Hold Me, Orange Pebbled Luxe leather, lined handles, with a water bottle pocket. *swoon*

The reveal pics from the group bespoke killed me.

What Hold Me are you thinking of?

That sounds fabulous! What color liner? I want the regular size Hold Me in shark grey pebbled leather, dark navy lining, leather-lined handles, standard interior. I wish they had an orange lining fabric...that would be cool with the grey!

ETenebris, that sounds like the perfect bag for fall. I'm not a gray bag person, but that sounds gorgeous to me! I agree on the orange lining too - I was playing around on be couture, and I was looking at a dark purple Hold Me, and I thought Orange would be great for that too. Maybe I'll send Jackie a tweet!

So dark grey lining OR the dark navy...I love the purple, lanasyogamama, and if I do the leather handles (which I would on this bag) I could probably get away with that for a work bag. I have color "issues"...like to have some things really neutral (ironic, with all the beautiful colors BE has available!), but then I would also like to do something in the petrol matte and the orange, eventually! Or even the green...they are all so lovely! I think your orange with purple lining will be divine!