Hoabout a Birthday club for our forum members?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. O.K........ last night when I jumped into bed I had an idea:idea: What do you think about me creating a Birthday Club for the all of us forum members who would like to be a member. Now, please tell me your true thoughts and suggestions, good or bad I would love to hear them.
    This is my idea. Since we are all basically purse addicts, and for the most part costly purse addicts, I thought if we all got together on that special forum members B-day and donated what ever we could ( we can discuss the amount further later) the B-day girl could purchase what ever bag she would like and it would be especially from us! I will keep track of whos B-day it is and send posts a week or so ahead of time. But the most important factor is honesty here, Only one B-day a year ladies:lol:
    Let me know what you think and if you are interested or have comments, please let me know your comments and suggestions. You can personally e-mail me and I will get this whole Club underway. :biggrin:

2. With over 3,600 member, this may be costly. Cute idea though :p

3. A minimum of a 10 cent donation wouldn't break the yearly bank for each of us. Those could afford more could give more, then the birthday girl would be well on her way to a new LV...

4. OOPS, my thread is spelled wrong. Sorry everyone! I was thinking if we could get different groups together with 1 leader per group, lets say in groups of 15 or 20, it would work out pretty good. Do ya think:amuse: :biggrin:

5. As much as it's a nice idea, I agree with Vlad. There are just way too many people on the forum, and it would be really hard to make it an even/fair system.

6. We do have a list of when people have their birthday's at the bottom of the main forum page!

7. It's a lovely idea but with just the existing members and just donating 10 Cent that would make 428,46$ to pay for each member and as well be the present. May be it would work if we make groups like suggested

8. i agree, the idea is cute but pretty hard to pull off. but we should have a secret santa game next christmas :smile:

9. Hmmmm...... I see the point everyone is making, it does make sence. I really think it could work with a little hard work on my part though. Just keep it in mind and if you are interested, I'll do my best to get a group together.

10. I like that idea! :biggrin:

11. Oooh secret santa would be awesome, but December is so far away !

12. i like your idea ranskimmie

13. How about a secret summer santa game in July? Far enough away to plan and right when we miss Christmas?

14. I agree, a secret santa would be so fun. But I was hoping we could get something going way before then:sad2: . Sort of a year around kind of fun:nuts: . And then when it gets closer to Christmas, we can create a secret santa too. What do ya think:amuse: ?

15. Im all for it! What are your suggestions and how do we do this?