Hmm?

Do I need these?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I know! They're so cute, aren't they? I'm just not sure if I should really go for them... I've spent a lot on shoes in the past few weeks heh. Today I just got a pair of Pliner boots, because even though I'd love a pair of CL boots, they're just a little out of my price range for one pair of shoes right now.

You know, you guys are awesome! I really do like these shoes, and they're a really great price, but $300 is still $300 and I can always save that money for something that really catches my eye.

Thanks!

I'm so glad now... I found that the Pliner boots I got at Nordstrom for almost $400 after tax was available for $229 on Zappos, so I returned them... and then found an awesome deal on a pair of Ariella Talons. Serendipity, or something! :yahoo:

Cross-posting since the other thread I posted this in seems like it's gonna get buried...

So I've got a couple of questions about the black suede Ariella Talons I just got. How comfy are they? I'd had my eye on a pair of Genervas but was scared off by both the price and the horror stories I'd heard about how much they hurt. And also: the ones I'm getting have wood heels. I feel kinda weird about that, would prefer black. Has anyone here had wood heels painted? Or is that a really dumb idea?

Even though the talons have a 4.75" heel, I see they also have a 1.25" hidden platform, so they should only be like 3.5", which is the height of my Simple 85s, and I have just successfully spent my entire day walking in those :yahoo: Do the talons take any adjustment time to get used to wearing them?

Thanks everyone!