Hirshleifer's GC Event One Day Only Sat 8/29

Thank you so much for sharing this event! I thought Penny was outstanding! She's very nimble & quick on her blackberry. Unfortunately, the 2 items I really, really wanted was unavailable. However, I will definitely purchase something from her in the future cuz I was impressed by her promptness and kindness (and she doesn't know me from boo).
:goodpost::ty:

Oh I totally agree!! She is the best!! Shoot I would buy stuff from her even if I didn't need anything, she is just that nice....................

thanks mommy4luke! those flats look pretty. i may have to get them. although when i do the math, i won't get more GC.

I got the Cancan yesterday and I LOVE them. You just can't really go wrong with any CHANEL flats. You should definitly get them!! I have only worn around the house so far and they are so comfy esp. because of the elastic. HTH

I got the Cancan yesterday and I LOVE them. You just can't really go wrong with any CHANEL flats. You should definitly get them!! I have only worn around the house so far and they are so comfy esp. because of the elastic. HTH

congrats mommy4luke! and thank you for the report - i really appreciate it. i'm definitely getting a pair myself with my GC :smile: