Hip Bag or Swing Pack??

hunnibb

May 16, 2006
So I've been wanting a swing pack for a lil while now, primarily for traveling. I'm not madly in love w/ the shape but it it is pretty cute and functional.

But I just came across the hip pack online and I think it would suit me so much better! I like the fact that it doesn't have the logo and that I wear it like a pouchette too. I like the east-west shape better and the two pockets in the front are too cute. Has anyone seen this in real life? Thoughts?

I few questions I have:

-What's the fabric like? It says "Weather-resistant fabric with suede and leather contrast trim" but it looks like nylon
-Is the strap long enough to wear it across the body? The description says it can but it's 32" vs. 50" for the swing pack

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=8341&category_id=826

Thanks!

The bag is made out of a nylon... it is already treated, but the lighter colors tend to get dirty fast. The black holds up better, but u will see a lot more wear to it. Imo I prefer the swing pack in the patchwork or the signature. The swing packs hold up better, and are great for travel.

I have the swing pack and it's great for travel, amusement parks, the zoo. It's not my favorite bag I own, but I find I use it quite a bit, it's held up great over the last year, despite having gotten wet, it never gets dirty.

idk about the hip bag but I have an all leather swing pack that might suit you better than the signature if you don't like the logo...otherwise, the hip bag is cute and I think the black would be best