Hina PM -repair advice

pinksandblues

Dec 25, 2021
Hello LV friends,

I have a Hina PM Mahina purchased in December 2020. The magnet has always been weak and doesn't stay closed well. I never thought about having it replaced or fixed until now, more than 2 years later. Gulp. I do have the receipt, box, etc and can take it back to the store where I purchased it, if that helps. I am not experienced to know how LV handles these things. Any insight? Thank you :smile:

(I replied on an old thread in the reference library but was hoping to ask this somewhere where it will be easily seen, as to get more input. I hope that is alright)

You could stop by with your receipt and the bag. They might replace the magnet for free, it varies.
They took care of my 5+ yo bag, different model and different issue.

That is good to hear, thank you. I was especially worried since it's an "older" bag. I'm glad they were able to repair yours! What was your bag's issue? I read that many hina's had the magnet issue, so perhaps that will work in my favor. I went ahead and made an appointment at the store.

That is good to hear, thank you. I was especially worried since it's an "older" bag. I'm glad they were able to repair yours! What was your bag's issue? I read that many hina's had the magnet issue, so perhaps that will work in my favor. I went ahead and made an appointment at the store.
Mine had a crack in the canvas, they gave me a store credit.

Reactions: BULL
I’m really bummed. I went to the BH location (where I bought the bag) and they said they would replace the magnet for $200 and it would be back in June. I left the bag because the magnet has always bothered me, but I’m so disappointed. In retrospect, I would’ve gotten a different bag. At $4k, I am feeling quite sad.