Hilary Duff

they probably just haven't had intercourse. She doesn't deny being a virgin, I don't find it hard to believe she could be.

Maybe they do everything excpet. . . .

i just think it would ruin her teeny-bopper career and she would lose half her fan base (probably 14 and younger and their parents who buy her merchanside for them lol) its considered classy to say your a virgin bc its actually no one's business. but i dont think its cool if shes lying but maybe shes not...?

Is it so surprising that someone is still a virgin? Good Lord, I don't know what's happening to the world today!!!!!!!!!!!!

If someone is not a virgin, then it's not surprising?

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THE WORLD TODAY????????????????

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

i am and am not. i dont know i think that maybe she isnt. but they must do eveyrthing but.. however in some parts of the world.. doing it from behind stillc ondsiers you a virgin.. NOT MY belifs.. btu other i know

dior24 said:
Is it so surprising that someone is still a virgin? Good Lord, I don't know what's happening to the world today!!!!!!!!!!!!

If someone is not a virgin, then it's not surprising?

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THE WORLD TODAY????????????????

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I'm just saying that it is surprising to me that 2 people in their circumstances/position claim to not have had sex yet....:sneaky:

With a 27 year old boyfriend I find it hard to believe she's still a virgin. And she's 18, it's not like that's weird or something to NOT be a virgin @ 18 especially in the industry she's grown up in. But a 27 year old guy not having sex for 2 years, on what planet would that be????