Hilarious story involving 5 Tea Rose bags

gillumhalo1

Jul 2, 2021
Long but worth it.

My mother is obsessed with Coach’s Tea Rose Rogue bags. She has a spending problem with Coach everything (affordable just some things make no sense)

My mother set her eyes on the Latest Black Tea Rose bag that had been listed for quite awhile. She kept telling herself no, she didn’t need it. So she bought the smaller Hayden crossbody to try and stop the itch. Well that didn’t work, she grieved over the Black Tea Rose bag as it got down to the countdown of how many were left.

She snapped when it reached only 4 left and about had a stroke when it said 2. She had a conversation with my father which…cmon you can guess how that went. He said you don’t need it.

My mom kept adding it to the cart and would get to the final part of submit order. And then she’d swipe off the screen. Finally it was down to one left… she decided to forget my dad and get that bag.

Well she went to buy it and it would say one available, out of stock, can’t submit order. The world ended, her life was over. It was up to me to find that bag to bring peace to the household.

I found the bag, I ordered the bag and she complained about where I got it from. And then she blew my mind! She wanted a matching smaller bag for the grocery store…(she asked me at 1am before she went to bed)

I screamed bloody murder when she went upstairs.

A couple days later I left the house to run errands and there were 4 boxes….large boxes….to soon for the bag I ordered….Coach had completed 4 orders for this Black Tea Rose bag and the one I ordered is still on the way…

My moms horrible tech skills actually went thru with the orders. She had been freaking out over her own “only x available”…. I broke into tears and then laughter over this completely unbelievable course of events.

I hope you enjoyed my story of my week and get a kick out of her still asking for the dinky bag and now the pair of matching slip on shoes. All I can do is surrender. And embarrassingly walk into Coach to return 4 of the same bags….

AECA674A-0283-40B3-A9B7-DB0038741E22.jpeg

ACE58DBB-7B75-4088-9E17-5FA7B897D535.jpeg

@gillumhalo1 Oh! So that's where they went!! The black tea rose bag was top of my list of the to-me-from-me if I survived this crazy summer... But then the Coachies popped up and I got the 'emotionally unavailable expression' cutie instead! But I still wanted the tea rose and then they were gone. Love the story and I hope your mom can get some Tea Rose peace! :P

Long but worth it.

My mother is obsessed with Coach’s Tea Rose Rogue bags. She has a spending problem with Coach everything (affordable just some things make no sense)

My mother set her eyes on the Latest Black Tea Rose bag that had been listed for quite awhile. She kept telling herself no, she didn’t need it. So she bought the smaller Hayden crossbody to try and stop the itch. Well that didn’t work, she grieved over the Black Tea Rose bag as it got down to the countdown of how many were left.

She snapped when it reached only 4 left and about had a stroke when it said 2. She had a conversation with my father which…cmon you can guess how that went. He said you don’t need it.

My mom kept adding it to the cart and would get to the final part of submit order. And then she’d swipe off the screen. Finally it was down to one left… she decided to forget my dad and get that bag.

Well she went to buy it and it would say one available, out of stock, can’t submit order. The world ended, her life was over. It was up to me to find that bag to bring peace to the household.

I found the bag, I ordered the bag and she complained about where I got it from. And then she blew my mind! She wanted a matching smaller bag for the grocery store…(she asked me at 1am before she went to bed)

I screamed bloody murder when she went upstairs.

A couple days later I left the house to run errands and there were 4 boxes….large boxes….to soon for the bag I ordered….Coach had completed 4 orders for this Black Tea Rose bag and the one I ordered is still on the way…

My moms horrible tech skills actually went thru with the orders. She had been freaking out over her own “only x available”…. I broke into tears and then laughter over this completely unbelievable course of events.

I hope you enjoyed my story of my week and get a kick out of her still asking for the dinky bag and now the pair of matching slip on shoes. All I can do is surrender. And embarrassingly walk into Coach to return 4 of the same bags….

View attachment 5607328

View attachment 5607329
I feel like there would be more stories down the road.. and I think now we need to keep this thread forever open for more.