High End Swap Box .... Round 3!

@cupcakegirl - I could be wrong, but I think @karester and I live close to each other.... but maybe I'm thinking of Kapster, lol. I'm fine with her shipping to you before me, but if we do live in the same city/suburban area it might make sense to go to me after her because it'll go so fast...
Again, if I'm wrong about the locations I'm fine with you going before me, then you can ship it my way :smile:

Sorry. I had already mailed it when I saw this. Maybe she can ship to you.
No worries! Just thought I'd ask to keep the box moving. :smile:

@cupcakegirl - I could be wrong, but I think @karester and I live close to each other.... but maybe I'm thinking of Kapster, lol. I'm fine with her shipping to you before me, but if we do live in the same city/suburban area it might make sense to go to me after her because it'll go so fast...
Again, if I'm wrong about the locations I'm fine with you going before me, then you can ship it my way :smile:
I appreciate it, but we can keep the order as is...especially if you live close by. No worries! ;)

Hey y'all :heart: Thanks for going with the flow of things and keeping the box moving! Karheart has the spreadsheet right now. That's out of order... oops! But, if you guys can send the spreadsheet to the next person when the box has been shipped, that would be so helpful. Karheart, since I got things out of order, just go ahead and complete your part, then share it with dreamlet, who will then share with lolacalifornia, and then to karester, and so on.

Here is the order for the remainder of the swap!

karester
kells1983
cupcakegirl
clh5030
lisaroberts

lisaroberts, did you send your email and location?

Thanks again guys...keep it going! How are you liking the instructions that come in the box? Anything to add or take away from it?

Reactions: karester
Okay, I updated the spreadsheet. I removed a few lines with items I took last round, since they don't apply to this round anymore. If anyone notices the same, I think we should try to keep it up to date. Also, I added two line items I took this round, that were not entered into spreadsheet. If you donated those, please add your name.

Dreamlet, please send me your email address so I can send you the spreadsheet next. :smile:

Reactions: KW1